What is your favorite heroine personality?

hat is your favorite personality type?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. hat is your favorite personality type?

• Tsundere
    • Yandere
    • Deredere
    • Ojousama
    • Shy
    • Energetic
    • Airhead
    • Stoic
    • Eccentric
    • Other

Well we have a favorite heroine type poll but that one is more about their roles rather then their personality. So I making this.

My favorite would be the energetic girls that almost always have way too much energy, gets along with pretty much everyone and generally the total opposite of being shy. I think the reason I them the most is because I wish I was that way myself actually.

I like the other kinds too. They all got there own charms I think.

So what about everyone else?

(I just know the Tsunderes are gonna get alot of votes lol)

Edited by superBlast
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... the pic isn't there.

Not that IS actually the pic. Ryu prefers women who looks like an error message. Got any problems with that?

As for myself, I voted for other because for me it depends on how the different character traits are working together.

I may prefer shy heroines but that doesn't mean I will dislike all of the energetic ones.

Edit : Damn you Ryu, don't change that awesome picture. Well anyway, it's from the kotori fandisc right?

Edit 2 : Lol sometimes I can see the picture and sometimes not. Confusion ftw! \o/

Edited by OneManArmy
Not that IS actually the pic. Ryu prefers women who looks like an error message. Got any problems with that?

As for myself, I voted for other because for me it depends on how the different character traits are working together.

I may prefer shy heroines but that doesn't mean I will dislike all of the energetic ones.

Edit : Damn you Ryu, don't change that awesome picture. Well anyway, it's from the kotori fandisc right?

Edit 2 : Lol sometimes I can see the picture and sometimes not. Confusion ftw! \o/

Yeah,GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY TASTES? lol.

And yes, it's kotori, I just love that mature-like personality of hers.

I for once, can't stand shy girls. They tick me off so much they make me want to cry v.v

Personally I prefer a mix of Tsundere. Actually, I pretty much like all tsundere *_*

Quick list of examples:

Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist

Tohsaka Rin from Fate/Stay - Night

Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Kyou from Clannad, until she cut her hair... OTL (You can't imagine the hell i went through, when i had to play through the Ryou part)

Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari, she may be more Yandere though :|

For me it would be energetic since they are the complete opposite from me but a good tsundere is always welcomed

Sachi from Sharin no Kuni made me love energetic types, they irritated me but Sachi was a fun character.

Has to be tsundere! Breaking down that wall of fake hate is like music to my ears ~ although the shy ones are just as great :3

Totally agree! Tsundere, They look like they hate you but inside they are not

teasing them is fun in my book and yes the deredere side is extra sweet like having sweet taste after the bitter one I thinks