Da Capo 3 (Very obvious request)

Well, Mangagamer was already announced the release date at 20th, so obviously may I ask admin Ivan to upload it here quickly (If possible of course). Thanks in advance.

Don't worry, I believe this VN will leak to nyaa in matter of hours after its release.

oh boy... and i havent even played d capo 1!

if i remember correctly "da capo" and "da capo 2" had nothing to do with each other (besides the name and some unimportant references) so i'm pretty sure you can just hop into "da capo 3" without having read "da capo 2" or "da capo"

da capo

Edited by OneManArmy

Da Capo is the definition of mediocrity so unless you're particularly interested in a specific heroine I wouldn't touch the game. Da Capo 2 isn't all that better but at least the two routes of the sisters are good. Not amazing but good.

Dunno about Da Capo 3 but its intro was all about jiggling boobs.

Da Capo is the definition of mediocrity so unless you're particularly interested in a specific heroine I wouldn't touch the game. Da Capo 2 isn't all that better but at least the two routes of the sisters are good. Not amazing but good.

since theres only a handful of english vn's ill give it a shot.. xD

Are you like me, just downloading and burning on DVDs (or backuping up on external HDD) VNs until you decide to go through them sometimes in the future? xD

yes, indeed, that is what i am and that is what i will be from here on out..

Are you like me, just downloading and burning on DVDs (or backuping up on external HDD) VNs until you decide to go through them sometimes in the future? xD

Yep. I got a 4TB external full of VNs. It sucks cause I have so much other game, anime, and other stuff I am trying to catch up on. There isn't enough time. xD

Yep. I got a 4TB external full of VNs. It sucks cause I have so much other game, anime, and other stuff I am trying to catch up on. There isn't enough time. xD

There is never enough time for anything! :D Yeah, I guessed right :) My style definitely :D

Had some interesting extra route in the first game as I remember and then in the second game the protagonist is like the grandkid to the guy in the first but you don't even see him or the chosen heroine besides a couple of quick references.

No idea what happened in the spin-off games as I haven't played them and D.C III well something must have happened now if magic and stuff just happens to be around for some reason. :D

if i remember correctly "da capo" and "da capo 2" had nothing to do with each other (besides the name and some unimportant references) so i'm pretty sure you can just hop into "da capo 3" without having read "da capo 2" or "da capo"

da capo

oh thats good to hear, its just my mannerism, i do it orderly.. starting from the oldest

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't even know there was a demo for it xD

Yeah it's pretty extensive, includes the entire prologue of the game. Save should be compatible too so no reason not to play the demo really if you want to start a bit early.

neither did i o___o, was the demo from dl site? dl site makes demo for their products i think?

No, it's on mangagamer.com on the store page for the game.

Also game is officially released now, hope upload comes soon.

da capo

OMA!!

you're still alive!!!

well i'm the one disappeared so.. meh

anyways, DC 1 and 2 are related in certain sense

[spoiler = settings]

for instance,

1) reappearance of one of the heroine

2) second would be that the protagonist in DC turned out to be the grandfather of the sisters

aka your grandpa junichi

3) after that is the mystery behind the sakura tree of the island

4) heroine traits and special ability

5) a reapperance of a characther thats deeply related to one of main 2 heroine of DC

6) last of all i can remember is SUGINAMI

to me, what i mentioned is what makes Da Capo a Da Capo

it might felt its nothing special, but it shows the traits of Da Capo itself

Da Capo aint bad with Kotori the only good heroine and route

but there's Maki, probably best girl there albeit >.>

Da Capo 2, more people will go For Yume and Otome

but best girl is Anzu :)

BTW for DC3, there'll be an explanation of why the mystery of the island itself

although we already knows why from first VN