Hello, I want to know if its possible to play Hoshizora no Memoria, Monster Girl Quest, Monster Girl Quest Paradox, Violated Heroine and some relatively old VNs/RPG maker games in Windows 10... or if I should stay in windows 7.

I need to know that before I make and install a windows partition, so I cant test it myself for now.

Thanks beforehand.

Hello, I want to know if its possible to play Hoshizora no Memoria, Monster Girl Quest, Monster Girl Quest Paradox, Violated Heroine and some relatively old VNs/RPG maker games in Windows 10... or if I should stay in windows 7.

I need to know that before I make and install a windows partition, so I cant test it myself for now.

Thanks beforehand.

Windows 10 doesn't work with a lot of old stuff so I would stay with 7 because it is the best one as it can run new and old games and VNs.

Thanks beforehand.

You can use this list compiled by Sanahtlig's and other people of the community to check windows 10 compatibility with visual novel : Link

It's not complete but at least you will have an idea of what to expect.

I am currently using windows 10 and have had no major issues with anything. As for the games you mentioned directly, I have run all of them on my system except MGQ: Paradox, though as a RPG maker game (I think?) it would run.

All in all, I think the only games that were completely broken for me were the ones that broke somewhere between XP and 7.