Whos up for a GTA style hentai game?

GTA game with more sexual theme?!?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. GTA game with more sexual theme?!?

• FUCK YEAH SOMEONE MAKE THIS NOW!!!!!!
    • uhhhh no thats bad
    • hmmmm could be interesting

think about it you can do all crimes illegal in gta BUT RAPE? understandable for rockstar but I think we need a gta style hentai game. like gta 5 but you can rape and other sexual crimes. can u imagine as trevor flashing a group of people on the beach lol. The free range, stealing cars and on the weapon wheel you can choose different forms of capsure and torure like using a stun gun or cloraform or duct tape. put emin the trunk of your stolen car and drive away to a safe house or something. option of killing them after or letting them go. What do you think?

No, not gonna happen, all adult games that try to do it turn out to be shit, Illusion's games tried to become more "free-roam" type and sadly, for me it didn't work out as intended ... The best thing you can hope for is the adult mods for GTA, Fallout, Skyrim, Oblivion (I already saw some on the net, go look up, you will be surprised how good some of those look like xD)

sooo, an open world hentai? the closest thing i saw was that huge sexy beach game that made my computer crawl back then, i can probably handle it now though.

that game got flakked so bad, people saying they should've focus on the hentai aspect of a hentai game, rather than making the game unnecessarily huge.

i'm guessing they aimed for what you are thinking jake. but the majority of the people wanted to have more content, less system requirements rather than open world.