• brown
    • yellow
    • white
    • grey
    • blue
    • green
    • purple
    • pink

Obviously it depends on how well it goes with the eye color! ... I have a thing for pink and red hair, I WANT to like green but it usually doesn't look good to me. And this isn't from anime but on the subject of hair colors, I think this is freaking amazing even though I usually find lavender boring (disclaimer- I have no idea who this is):

tumblr_kz0ir4zcy31qacwfoo1_500_thumb.png

White, Brown, Red, and Pink (Orange too but that's not up there).

I tend to like characters more with the above hair colors. Though that's more of a subconscious thing I bet. I usually don't pay attention to hair colors much though. Though if I think about it, alot of my favorite characters tend to have those colors.

Also how the hell can you tell the difference between grey hair and white hair?

Black, White and Gray... Yin Yang?

I like these 3 colors because it's simple.. Also, It's always cool when a character changes his hair color depending with his emotions. At first pure white(normal/calm), then black darkness (Angry/Rage)..

Also, you should have included the hairstyle, eyes and eye shapes..

There were only 10 options, so I went with the 10 most likely colors. I was tempted to mix white and grey to add in orange, but I felt that grey and white are different enough to need seperate spots. Brown, Yellow, Orange and blond all seem to mix together, maybe even red too. So I was wary of trying to team two together to get orange in like I was thinking about for white and grey.

In any case, kinda surprising that white is in the lead after a few days in. I expected more bright, vibrant, traditional anime colors. And no love at all for purple. It's odd how some things turn out.

I love white but i'm ok with almost all colors except Orange.....I've been hating Orange lately.....However, a character that has Orange hair can also be a character that I can love but its just weird that in some animes, the chars that i've hated, have been characters with orange hair....sorry Orange but ur the guy that got hit by a bullet cause u were caught in the crossfire :(

but Hairstyle also takes an important part.

I like black, yellow (read: blonde), pink, and grey. For some reason, full on white doesn't look as good to me as a silvery grey. My favorite color is green, but I haven't yet found a good girl with green hair lol