Games suggestion with 10+ endings

I remember playing long time ago quite an unknown and obscure game, which nobody knows nowayaday. It was called Gloria. The game itself was so-so, but I was extremely impressed with it, as it felt like your choices really mattered and it felt like actually playing a game and not just reading through preset scripts.

Out of curiousity, I checked now... it had 45 (!!!!!) different endings!

Any other suggestions for visual novels which have really many endings? (By that I don't mean the amount of bad endings, like for instance, at Fate\Stay\Night, but proper story driven endings).

I remember playing long time ago quite an unknown and obscure game, which nobody knows nowayaday. It was called Gloria. The game itself was so-so, but I was extremely impressed with it, as it felt like your choices really mattered and it felt like actually playing a game and not just reading through preset scripts.

Any other suggestions for visual novels which have really many endings? (By that I don't mean the amount of bad endings, like for instance, at Fate\Stay\Night, but proper story driven endings).

congrats, it seems that you have the skill to appreciate older vn's which is quite hard to obtain..

it seems you are looking for a vn, that does not only have multiple ends, but like a real simulator

i can recommend you a vn that's a real girlfriend simulator...

x change 2... has 23 ends.. this vn feels like your choice really matters, i can't further explain because i might spoil but i think this one is what i think your looking for. i can't recommend the sequel of this vn, because i haven't played it yet.. but they probably have loads of options that affect one another too..since they where made by the same companyx change 3 and Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative

most of vn's follow this kind of flow(with some exceptions)

common route -> heroine route -> end

but some vn's act like possibility simulator because choices not only affect story slightly... it really turns everything up-side-down with one option.

intertwining route -> intertwining route -> heroine end

Edited by charlbeef
congrats, it seems that you have the skill to appreciate older vn's which is quite hard to obtain..

it seems you are looking for a vn, that does not only have multiple ends, but like a real simulator

i can recommend you a vn that's a real girlfriend simulator...

x change 2... has 23 ends.. this vn feels like your choice really matters, i can't further explain because i might spoil but i think this one is what i think your looking for. i can't recommend the sequel of this vn, because i haven't played it yet.. but they probably have loads of options that affect one another too..since they where made by the same companyx change 3 and Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative

most of vn's follow this kind of flow(with some exceptions)

common route -> heroine route -> end

but some vn's act like possibility simulator because choices not only affect story slightly... it really turns everything up-side-down with one option.

intertwining route -> intertwining route -> heroine end

Thanks so much for your suggestions! I did hear about X-change 2 but was unaware that it had that many endings and that it's a dating sim! Will definitely try it out now :)

Thanks so much for your suggestions! I did hear about X-change 2 but was unaware that it had that many endings and that it's a dating sim! Will definitely try it out now :)

also try critical point, dont mind the vn cover... the cover not appealing in 2017, its very distinct and interesting, it has lots of end too... life in space kinda vn..

• 2 weeks later...

"May Club" and "Season of the Sakura" might be something for you to look at too :)

and if you can get it to run "True love" too is one of the better ones I have played :)

Oh Gloria I still have my original CD :D that one such a pleasent surprise I played it for my first time :) and the 3 extra stories was a real treats for its time :) They where called "Love Love Charme", "Naomi's Room", and "Fatal Game." and had to be unlock by getting the good happy of each or something like that if my memory have not fail me yet again :D

-----

*EDIT*

Here is one I have had forgotten when I wrote my post.

Noctunal Illusion

it has a good amouth of endings but no really choices :) the only choice that matters was the last one I think. the characters and atmosper along with the music sets it appart and was the first one I played where a vampire was present as a love interest :)

Edited by Horagen
Addition

Sorry normally I edit my post to avoid double posting but may be need this time to avoid missing it :)

Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048

A hybrid VN and tactical / RPG might also be one you may want to give a look it has hmm 9 endings I think last time i played was some time ago ( 5 years or so) as I well suck at the combat system and as you need to "level up" to unlock the girls events that really is a bit of a pain even more so as they only get exp by delivering the final blow to monsters.

The scenes are decent enough and some of the Heroine stories are truly heart warming but there is also rape. monster / tentacle rape who are drawn to the virgins in the area and each time or so you encounter a new enemy time you get a H-scene

I do not think I remember any more with around 10 endings or so hmmm the best I think is with "Lets meow meow" that has 5 good endings and 1 harem route.

Okay seen me keep repeating it over the forums I might as well stat it "Lets meow meow" this one proberly the closes to a favorit VN I have played so that the main reason how ever "3 Sister story" and "Season of Sakura" are two others that is closest to my heart beside "Lets meow meow" ;)

Edited by Horagen
Linking for easier search