What happens if two or more tsundere's are concentrated and forced to interact at the same place?

My theory comes from an observation about ants. When you have too many hard workers in an ant colony, some of them will become lazy. And when you have too many lazy ants, some of them will become hard workers.

So what i propose is that when two or more tsunderes meet, 50% will change in status and become the famed....deretsun!

deretsun is the opposite of tsundere. They begin in the dere mode, and just when the protagonist becomes familiar with them, they change to the tsun mode. The argument is that the dere mode will act as a trap for honey seeking protagonist, and then the tsun mode will discourage all except the most hardcore of players.

Am i perhaps..a genius?

maybe the tsunderes will evolve into deretsundere after figuring out they're faults like being dere at first to moe the main character and not scare him away and then after being tsundere right after because they already got him on a leash and they cannot escape their true nature d;d;d;