Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Kamidori Alchemy Meister discussion thread.

Right so, I was patiently waiting for Deardrops translation, when i saw this news about english patch for some game. I thought "Meh it's propably crap anyway". And look how wrong i was. This game is from 2011 and it's a RPG. We don't get many RPG's translated so I am extremely happy to see this game translated. Well from what i saw on VNDB this game looks really nice, the graphics are nice,game is very long and i saw loli on some screens too(long live the lolis).

Hmm for now i can't say anything more about this game, and I will propably write something more after I finish downloading.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh now this looks quite awesome. Reminds me of the Atelier series of games. This will have to go on my to-play list. Though I'm already playing 3 VN's at the moment. Should try and finish one of them before starting another 50+ hr of gameplay.

Well alright i played for six hours straight(yeah, the game is extremely addicting) and here are my thoughts. The basic gameplay consist of collecting materials, making things from them, and selling them in your shop.

I can't say much about it since i just started playing, but i guess it's level could be somewhere around Koihime Musou level (propably better than Koihime).

As I said earlier we don't get many RPGs translated, and if we're talking about gameplay level this one could compete even with Daibanchou and Sengoku Rance, so yes I really recomend playing it.

I just woke up after spending whole night playing this. Gameplay is indeed addicting, and graphics are awesome.

yeah and looks like atelier series a like too to me combination of recettear the vending style game and also er... i forgot the titles :p

I just finished downloading it from Torrent, fuck I never got so addicted to a eroge in my life, not even with Muv-Luv Alternative,

Story: 2/10. The story sucks. There’s no deep story and there’s no character depth. But what the hell the gameplay makes up for it.

does anyone know how to cheat in this game i have tried cheat engine but it just doesn't work and no I'm not a noob when it comes to cheat engine i have used it tones of times but for some unknown reason i cant find the value of my hp money and so on with this game. so anyway does anyone know how to cheat in this game like a trainer or whatever. thanks in advance

does anyone know how to cheat in this game i have tried cheat engine but it just doesn't work and no I'm not a noob when it comes to cheat engine i have used it tones of times but for some unknown reason i cant find the value of my hp money and so on with this game. so anyway does anyone know how to cheat in this game like a trainer or whatever. thanks in advance

I tried, but didn't find anything (noob with cheat engine though), but you can just speedhack and make them re-do a level over and over to level them up.

Anyway, what are the bonuses for 2.0? I know you have to finish the game to get them but I was just wondering what they were and if you need any conditions other than finishing the game to get them?