Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Loving it so far (gameplay wise), since I'm a HUGE fan of alchemy elements *cough* my location *cough*. Played nonstop for 13 hours yesterday. Just woke up, and I'm gonna do it again! >D Well, maybe not that long, because I have to work...

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is really addicting, but how the hell do you sell your merchandise, im already at chapter 2 and still havent sold anything. I'm usually pretty good with SRPGs but I was never good at getting a hang of the selling your merchandise aspect of games. Could someone please explain it to me ?

The game is really addicting, but how the hell do you sell your merchandise, im already at chapter 2 and still havent sold anything. I'm usually pretty good with SRPGs but I was never good at getting a hang of the selling your merchandise aspect of games. Could someone please explain it to me ?

Put the people with the most "Service" skill in as clerks. You should sell a few things every few days. I think it said something about if they sell a lot they'll get more sales, so after a while you should be able to bring it down to just 1 or 2 clerks. The guild clerk? That probably has a 1% sale rate... I swear it's sold only 1 (if that) item so far.

Presently, I've found the easiest method to make money early on is to collect a bunch of ore from the first level and wood found in the forest to make a lot of particleboard, then sell the Small Bookshelf created from those materials for 240 each or Large Bookshelf for 800. I had no money troubles doing this. And using as many clerks as possible with the best service is the fastest way to make income.

I didn't even know it was possible for the first guild clerk to sell anything (can she?). Her base service is 10, but Serawi's is only sixteen higher, yet she can manage to sell TONS more than her. Makes no sense.

Presently, I've found the easiest method to make money early on is to collect a bunch of ore from the first level and wood found in the forest to make a lot of particleboard, then sell the Small Bookshelf created from those materials for 240 each or Large Bookshelf for 800. I had no money troubles doing this. And using as many clerks as possible with the best service is the fastest way to make income.

I didn't even know it was possible for the first guild clerk to sell anything (can she?). Her base service is 10, but Serawi's is only sixteen higher, yet she can manage to sell TONS more than her. Makes no sense.

She can sell things, but you'll lose more on expenses from the time it takes her to sell it than selling any item in the game would give you. (an exaggeration, but not far off)

I was gonna hold off on playing these for a while.... but I wanted to check it out too so I ended up using the torrent and playing it. Man it's fun. Good thing I can enjoy simple stories. Plus there's a loli. (Yes the loli helped suck me in to playing it :p).

So how far has everyone made it to? I'm getting ready to start Chapter 4.

Oh yeah, anybody know where to get waterfowl skin to make the swan robe? I figured I could get some from the evil duck looking monsters from Lake Shisetika, but I literally beat a ton of them and none of them gave me any and I don't know where else to look.

I'm about to start Chapter 3, though I'm taking my time to beat everything you possibly can before going onto the next chapter. I have two guest characters, seven party members, and my evaluation is over 2500. I haven't beaten any of those high level bosses yet. My highest level is 13, and everyone else is more or less the same level because I train evenly.

Oh yeah, anybody know where to get waterfowl skin to make the swan robe? I figured I could get some from the evil duck looking monsters from Lake Shisetika, but I literally beat a ton of them and none of them gave me any and I don't know where else to look.

You can check where to locate materials by going to Info and then Item. I'm on chapter 2, but I already made the Swan Robe, which I was able to do from collecting Waterfowl Skin from the Hyuchei found in Western Shore, Lake Shisetika. You don't always get the same item from monsters; you might have to repeatedly do the level/not destroy the monster generator until they finally drop the one you need, like myself.

I love how when the characters change their clothing that it actually shows in events and discussions.

Edited by Zaig

Hmmm has anyone has a problem similar to mine?, I just finished chapter 1 and everything worked fine until this problem started.

Crash.JPG

The graphics crash after a random amount of time, then the sound dies and keeps doing those squares for 5-10 seconds and then the game returns to normal but without sound anymore.

I:

1- Reinstalled, installed in Japanese locale, Game > App01 > App02 > 2.00 > Eng Patch

2- PLAY in jp locale.

3- Installed CCCP codecs too.

4- Reinstalled my video card drivers.

5- Reinstalled DirectX.

But still the same problem, any ideas?

P.D I'm on WinXP SP3.

Edited by Ryu
Hmmm has anyone has a problem similar to mine?, I just finished chapter 1 and everything worked fine until this problem started.

The graphics crash after a random amount of time, then the sound dies and keeps doing those squares for 5-10 seconds and then the game returns to normal but without sound anymore.

Start->Programs->Euschully and you have 2 shortcuts, one is game other settings. Start settings (game has to be closed), in the first tab you have some direct3d options. Then change options to these -LINK I had some random crashes on my old comp, after changes i can play 6 hours straight. Addicting and awesome game.

Edited by Olaf
191 seeds. You guys are amazing. It'll be hard to seed this to 1:1 because of that, though, but I'll try. :p

Nothing else to say here yet as I just began downloading.

Hehe, I've only seeded 5.3:1 (22GB), but that was only in the first day (one of the first seeders, if not the first). I guess I can do a bit more if needs be.

7.8:1 (32.4GB) now ^^

Edited by Avenger

Anyone else get this error? This is when i try to install the game itself =/untitled.JPG

I can actually use the Ignore button thru DATA3.ALF to DATA8.ALF which is the last one, and get the game running, but the english patch cant find it because it's not a FULL installed version of the game =/.

I'm up to chapter 4 all of my characters are lvl 30 or above and i have 200000 gold i have played it for 2 days straight with 5 hours sleep i just can't stop playing. but im so god damn tired

Holy crap! How did you do that ? Details please o mighty eroge ou-sama ! I'm still having money problems.

Start->Programs->Euschully and you have 2 shortcuts, one is game other settings. Start settings (game has to be closed), in the first tab you have some direct3d options. Then change options to these -LINK I had some random crashes on my old comp, after changes i can play 6 hours straight. Addicting and awesome game.

Awesome It worked!!! Thanks Olaf!! I take my hat to you.

Been playing this quite a bit today, but getting a little annoyed at something and I'm wondering if anyone else experiencing this. When the characters speak out loud, the text displays brackets instead of quotes, no matter what font I have it set on. I can deal with it if that's just part of the game, but proper quotes would make it easier.

Been playing this quite a bit today, but getting a little annoyed at something and I'm wondering if anyone else experiencing this. When the characters speak out loud, the text displays brackets instead of quotes, no matter what font I have it set on. I can deal with it if that's just part of the game, but proper quotes would make it easier.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to brackets. I have no idea if you change it to quotes easily.

for anyone that wants to know how i lvl up so much i just did the deadbeat dungeon over and over again i just select one character and send him in the dungeon and kill the monsters. the monsters dont attack in deadbeat dungeon so you can be lvl 1 and defeat a 20lvl monster thus making you lvl up fast i also used a speed hack so everything went 10x faster so that i can do deadbeat over and over again realy fast if you want to know how i speed hacked it i used cheat engine and just to let you know you can not change the value of anything in cheat engine when it comes to this game i dont know why you just cant. anyway once you have opened cheat engine on the right side there is the speedhack tick the box and move the slider bar up thats it know if you don't mind me i'm gong to bed i havnt slept in 2 days thx to this game

Ok installed with demon tools

then ran all three patches

then renamed the English patch exe to AGE

But when I start the game it searches my computer then says game not found?

Can anyone help!

Wait is the English patch a app. that you run? Or the kind that you replace? Going to re-try installing it.

Edited by Breakthrough
Ok inst...

you don't have to rename the english patch just paste it in the game folder

to install the patch and play the game your windows must be set to japanese

applocale doesn't work

for anyone...

thanks for the speed hack

the game is great