Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Ok.

* Install game

* Change the Japanese folder text to Kamidori Alchemy Meister in the Eushully folder on your hard drive

* Drag and Install the three patches into that folder - (This may also make a sub folder in the Eushully folder it will appear in Japanese text.Drag the the contents of that folder into the Kamidori Alchemy Meister folder)

* Then drag and install the Kamidori English 1_0 patch in the Kamidori Alchemy Meister folder.

Hope that helps anyone cause it have the problems I was having. :)

Edited by Breakthrough
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't have to rename the english patch just paste it in the game folder

to install the patch and play the game your windows must be set to japanese

applocale doesn't work

thanks for the speed hack

the game is great

japanese applocale wasn't the problem. The problem was I deleted the exe in the main folder and the other patches was installing into another sub folder and not in the main one.

*But thanks for the help.

Um, can someone explain to me in more detail how to use speedhack, I'm not too good with programs like cheat engine.

speedhackCE.PNG

and put the slider to 20

for everyone that liked the op song

Edited by Axel19
video
Deadbeat dungeon huh ? Then what about the deadbeat status, does do anything or does it have any negative effects ?

I was wondering about this, too. I personally chose to not do it because I didn't like to be labeled as a deadbeat. But since the dungeon is an "easy way out" in the game, maybe it prevents you from seeing certain events, and thus you miss out on CGs, obtaining certain alchemy items, quests, etc because you didn't play the game normally by "cheating"? I would like to know. >D

I only used the deadbeat dungeon twice. The first was just curiosity of whats there and that's how I got my deadbeat status. The second was because this one dungeon quest thing that's just Wil and Emelita was freakin' hard.

Hey, i'm pretty interested in knowing how you passed it.. been stuck for a while, tips welcome

Hey, i'm pretty interested in knowing how you passed it.. been stuck for a while, tips welcome

(Spoiler tips ->) Well... I used the cash I got from the dungeon to power up Emelita's Sage robe clothes to where she has the protect Wil skill and put that on. That made a world of difference. And since Wil's Def is more or less useless in that dungeon I gave him a Carapace Shield to increase his evasion.

But totally worth it if you like lolis since... well... you get rewarded with with one of those scenes.

(I put it in spoilers just in case someone wants to figure it out themselves and don't accidentally read it)

Edited by superBlast

i finally cheated thats right it took me 2 hours and 53 minutes but i did it. by cheated i mean changed the amount of money i have in the game and hp and sp if you want to know how i did it. download spoilerAl extract it and than put this in ssg folder http://www.necocan.info/supb2/x/upfile/10442.zip alright and this will explain how to use it How to Fail at Life: How to use SpoilerAL to Cheat at Daibanchou and Other Games

step 1 download spoilerAL

step 2 http://www.necocan.info/supb2/x/upfile/10442.zip put this file in ssg folder it in the spoilerAL main folder

step 3 open game

step 4 open spoilerAl

step 5 look at this How to Fail at Life: How to use SpoilerAL to Cheat at Daibanchou and Other Games

and you can figure out the rest

for anyone that wants to know how i lvl up so much i just did the deadbeat dungeon over and over again i just select one character and send him in the dungeon and kill the monsters. the monsters dont attack in deadbeat dungeon so you can be lvl 1 and defeat a 20lvl monster thus making you lvl up fast i also used a speed hack so everything went 10x faster so that i can do deadbeat over and over again realy fast if you want to know how i speed hacked it i used cheat engine and just to let you know you can not change the value of anything in cheat engine when it comes to this game i dont know why you just cant. anyway once you have opened cheat engine on the right side there is the speedhack tick the box and move the slider bar up thats it know if you don't mind me i'm gong to bed i havnt slept in 2 days thx to this game

actually you can change something. Namely the money/gold. The reason It's incredibly hard to change something is because the game is switching between the true value (i.e. 600 gold) to a somehow related huge number (i.e. 40400429789 or something like that)while you're playing. This way you can't find the desired value with the exact value command.

If you want to change your money/gold with cheat engine you first need 600 or better more money/gold in-game. After that start up cheat engine hook it up to kamidori(look it up on the CE tutorial if you don't know how). Now for the first scan change the Scan type to unknown value and the value type to 4 bytes. After the first scan change the value by buying something cheap (which decreases your money) and change the scan type of CE to decreased value (after the purchase) and scan again (one scan no more no less). After repeating this a few times you should raise your money/gold again by selling the cheap stuff you bought. after selling 1 unit of item x change the scan type of CE to increased value and scan once. repeat process and you should eventually end up with 3 addresses with huge bogus values (i.e. 44685454664 or something like that). Now just add a few zeroes to those values (i.e. 44685454664000) and your money should be sky high (NOTE: you might need to sell or buy an item before you can see the change).

The usual solution for these troublesome values is to hook up the debugger of CE to the game but in my case that caused the game to crash. It is probably possible to do this with items too but you would need a large quantity of them (i.e. 10 or maybe even more).

Awesome It worked!!! Thanks Olaf!! I take my hat to you.

I am glad it helped you ;)

Alright i need little help with quest No.41 (Crayl's supplement). I made supplement and tried using it in battle while in soul forest, but i can't finish this quest anyway. Any hints?

You only have to make supplement, and talk to Crayl at home (you may need o lvl him up). Then simply advance to chapter 6 talk to him nad quest is done.

As for Deadbeat, i only used it to lvl up Aht who was far behind in xp; iam regretting it. I dont use speedhack or moneyhack game is easy enough, Iam in Chapter 6 now, with characters around lvl 25.

Spoiler tip:

Of course there are exceptions - Uya is on 30, he so damn good. But the MAIN TANK is Yuela - lvl 34, highly enhanced Brave Lord Armor, different good weapons that deal psych/holy/ice/fire/poisom dmg, set of bracelets so she can move in fire/water etc - changed when situation demands it. She can take down almost anything singlehanded, Arena with her = piece of cake.

Spoiler end.

Edited by Olaf

I'm so hooked on this game, it's kinda scary. I'm still only in chapter 2, so I'm a bit behind others here. I've avoided the deadbeat dungeon thing, as well as using any sort of speedhacks.

So far the biggest annoyance is the fact that my best clerks(the only ones who sell anything), are Serawi and Emelita, and most of the story points require them along with Yuela. I've got my elementals in the form of Sunia and Aht working the shop, but they barely if ever sell anything, even though I'm nearly full of shop stock. I suppose I will have to eventually just grind on repeat dungeon visits while Sera and Eme sell stuff, but they are already a bit below in levels, it's kinda frustrating. I really hope I get a good clerk character soon.

Though I'm wondering if there is an overall time limit in the game? Is it possible to just forward time until stuff sells without going to a dungeon? I know that seems like a waste, but it would probably save me some time.

I guess you could just go forward. There's no time limit for anything except for one quest I ran into.

But I think it might be a good idea to not worry about selling stuff until later. I'm on chapter 5 now and I just use the Mare cat demon chick thing and crayl to sell stuff and they do pretty good. But until then I just used used the guild clerk (who would sell one thing every once in a blue moon).

Though I'm wondering if there is an overall time limit in the game? Is it possible to just forward time until stuff sells without going to a dungeon? I know that seems like a waste, but it would probably save me some time.

In town there is a button on the bottom left. It'll say "3 Days >>> | 1 Day >" Just click it for however much time you want to pass.

If there's a time limit, I havn't found one yet, though I'm not very far through the game.

And yes, Crayl and the mare are good clerks, unless you want to level them.

Edited by Avenger

Yeah I've noticed those buttons before, but in my experience with similar games, like the Atelier series, certain things happen or do not happen based on the date in game. So I worry just a smidge about hitting something like that and either missing out or getting into something unprepared.

Ok.

I can't get the items to sell in my shop.(I sell the sell only items and hit confirm, then when I come back from fighting their still their and haven't been sold)

Is their any choices that effect the outcome like should I only talk to one of the girls or does it not matter in the end.

Is it going to end in the same way no matter what I do and who I talk to.

Dont worry about not selling until you reach chapter 4. It seems that poeple only start to come to your shop when you reach a high enough alchemist level. You cant do anything about it so just do with the quest reward and proceed to next chap.

You dont need that much money in the first chapters anyway ...

Btw thanks superBlast for the tips, i already knew the first one, but i'll try to boost evasion.

I still need advice for the quest "Training with emelita"

Dont worry about not selling until you reach chapter 4. It seems that poeple only start to come to your shop when you reach a high enough alchemist level. You cant do anything about it so just do with the quest reward and proceed to next chap.

You dont need that much money in the first chapters anyway ...

Btw thanks superBlast for the tips, i already knew the first one, but i'll try to boost evasion.

I still need advice for the quest "Training with emelita"

Thanks. superBlast

Thanks Sokyra

And Long Live Admin.

Yeah I've noticed those buttons before, but in my experience with similar games, like the Atelier series, certain things happen or do not happen based on the date in game. So I worry just a smidge about hitting something like that and either missing out or getting into something unprepared.

Well there are some quests which are time based, but they should tell you. Check your quest list failure conditions.

Oi, I'm such a baka sometimes. Now that I've started progressing instead of only fighting, money is much easier to come by, and things are going much smoother. I noticed that unlike the other games that have time limits, this doesn't seem to have a date anywhere, or even a listing of turns outside of battle. So other than a possible hidden stat at the end, I'm not going to worry about how many months I lounge about selling things.