Kamidori Alchemy Meister

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm having problems with the arena tournament thing. Leguna is freakin' hard to beat. Anybody here who passed it without cheating?

Go and level up :cool: Deadbeat Dungeon :eek: The monster will also level up so kill bunch of them :rolleyes: Kill one of them and the exp bar will go over. repeat this about 10 day and nothing can stand in your way

You can find a lot of bag of gold: 2000G, bag of gem: 5000G, more, sometime rare item too ,... when you defeat some monster

i didn't notice some other characters appear/cameo on this game

spoiler:

Lily from 姫狩りダンジョンマイスター(Princess Hunting Dungeon Meister)

Roca Ruscourt from 戦女神(Battle Goddess)

Celica Sylphil from 戦女神(Battle Goddess)

Silfietta Luashia from 冥色の隷姫 (Meishyoku no Reiki)

and the rest i don't know name but i saw some previous games of Eushully that also appear here :p

Well I beat him (barely and after about.... atleast 10 tries), without going the the deadbeat dungeon again (though maybe some of that gold gold came from past deadbeat runs). Instead I just powered up emelita's clothes to almost max and wil's about halfway. If anybody wants specifics on how I beat 'em then just ask me.

You know what I just thought... what if you can't start a new game+ if you've gone into the deadbeat dungeon? That's a possibility since no one knows what the deadbeat status affects yet. Or they know they just haven't said anything here.

Just wondering but has anyone made Wil useful in a fight? For me he's not very good, especially compared to Uya, Yuela, or even the angel chick.
Wil is more of defensive fighter so he sucks. He sucks considerably less when equipped with weapon dealing non-physical dmg, and highly enhanced armor the second one. Also: lvl him up when you can.

ok i'm stuck on chapeter 6 i have no idea what i'm meant to do im currently doing the quest deal with misanshell. i have checked everywhere etc map items nothing i just dont what to do

Had you done talk event in Misanshel? If so had you synthezized the recipes needed? 3xDazzling Ball 3xImp Tail as i recall.

You know what I just thought... what if you can't start a new game+ if you've gone into the deadbeat dungeon? That's a possibility since no one knows what the deadbeat status affects yet. Or they know they just haven't said anything here.

Thats a very scary thought. There is a boss battle in deadbeat dungeon, but iam too weak to kill him atm and see what happens.

Chapter 8 now, given up on all-star clearing all stages(not so good rewards) still most of them completed.

Spoiler:

You thought that gathering wood for bridge quest was annoying? There are quests when you have to get: 10 Cloth of each color/ 50 fruit of each color/ 50 fruit spices (means 50 ripe apples and 50 Aroma herb to synthezize). ALL quests time-limited. Srsly annoying.

Good for my mental stability that i have Fur Mill - accesory that increases drop rate. Sure could use one for harvest/mine rate.

Spoiler end.

Edited by Olaf
Spoiler added
Lol everyone is playing kamidori, they should've had a online co-op mode or arena mode so that you could battle/join up with other forum members haha.

You dont get good translated games so often. And yes, multiplayer arena would be fun :D

I think everyone is playing because it's so addictive. Once you start you can't stop. I've been playing non-stop for 3 days or so now... my sleep is really suffering. But I'm still loving the game.

Gotta agree with you there. For me, this game is more addictive then any "normal" rpgs that came out for PC for the past 1-2 years. I mean, even equipment can level up in this game xD .

Forgot to ask, what route are guys taking first ? I was planning to go for the loli, but the tsundere is so win after all.

Edited by killerinsidee

I'm doing Serawi's route, but it looks like some of you are two or more chapters ahead of me (I'm just at the beginning of chapter 4). I can really only play on my days off from work and school, unfortunately. =/

Gotta agree with you there. For me, this game is more addictive then any "normal" rpgs that came out for PC for the past 1-2 years. I mean, even equipment can level up in this game xD .

Forgot to ask, what route are guys taking first ? I was planning to go for the loli, but the tsundere is so win after all.

I was really tempted to go for Yuela... That apron... XD And she's the most powerful character, and just keeps getting more powerful as she steals exp from my weaker gals.

But I decided to go for Serawi on my first game. I want to play all three routes eventually.

I've recently fallen in love with Sunia as a powerhouse character. XD Equipped with an earth crystal, and a magma bracelet she chews through enemies. At least here at the end of Chapter 3 where I am currently.

My most disappointing character is Will, I know you need to level him to get many scenes, so it's frustrating that he's so defensive.

Im not even taking Yuela to Free dugeons anymore, too much exp steal. Suina seems a bit overpowered after she learns Water Volley tbh. Will is good for cover i guess, especialy for those Rocktoise mini-bosses.

The character i hate the most so far is Ath, he's so slow and it takes ages for him to even get to the enemy.

For anyone who wants to know, there is no real penalty for being a , just the shame of being recognized as one. Haven't finished the game yet but I read it on the translation site forum, plus there are some good tips there as well.

P.S.: can anyone tell me how to complete Crayl's plant supplement quest in chapter 4 ? I already made the item, but I don't know what to do next.

Edited by cerxer1

if it hasn't been obvious from my other posts, I'm taking the Emelita route. But Idk about the other two girls but I've already ran into 2 really hard parts that I'm sure is only in Emelita's route.