Kamidori Alchemy Meister

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do I get a fish scale?

those are hard to come by until you get "undead" dungeon opened at the bottom of underground lake. There's small cave in eastern part of that dungeon with 9 or 12 undead fishes (guardian of the depths or sth like that) and they drop them quite open.

Anyone know the effect of the "Clotho gem [skill rate +2%]" ?

For Ryugenzawa:

Rainbow thread is made in alchemy, in the other tab. If you dont have the recipe just wait until next chapter or rank.

Edited by Sokyra

alright im now giving up i have finished two routes and thats enough for me i have played it for 70 hours and thats with the speed hack that made it go 20x faster in battles and used spoileral to get all items and max out all my characters stats and it still took me 70 hours and i have only got 57% of cg. to get 100% cg without cheating would take at least 250 hours and im not kidding if someone can completely finish this 100% without cheating they deserve a bloody medal

alright im now giving up i have finished two routes and thats enough for me i have played it for 70 hours and thats with the speed hack that made it go 20x faster in battles and used spoileral to get all items and max out all my characters stats and it still took me 70 hours and i have only got 57% of cg. to get 100% cg without cheating would take at least 250 hours and im not kidding if someone can completely finish this 100% without cheating they deserve a bloody medal

Strange... i am on my first gameplay - not finished yet, Yuela route and ive got 53% of CGs.

And what Frosty said - did you enjoy the game with cheating through it?

as a matter of fact i i found it more enjoyable because i cheated i mean you guys don't cheat because when you finish a dudgeon you feel a sense of accomplishment. as for me i feel a sense of accomplishment from finding a way to cheat i mean it took me 3 hours to finally be able to cheat so when i finaly figured it out i felt a great scene of accomplishment and as for the reason why im giving up well because i need sleep this game is just to addictive i have pulled to many all nighters because of this game. so now im playing deardrops and then i'm going to play mass effect 3 then im going to play majikoi wankos route than im going to play Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star- so as you can see I'm going to be pretty busy this month so im giving up on it it's just way to long

Now I'm at Chapter 7, Yuela's route, 120 hours in.

Yes, I cheated a bit. However, I never made myself too powerful, or gave myself the best items. I gave myself some common materials. upped a couple of stats (only by 1 or 2), and speedhacked through dungeons only after I completed them the first time. Basically I removed most of the grinding from my game. Think of it as holding control through the already-read scenes!

Cheating to make yourself lv99 with 999 stats would just remove the enjoyment from the game for me, but each to his own.

I'm having trouble with Chap. 3 Lake Passage quest where I have to gain 100% control of the area. I can't find the rest of the hidden area, I'm stuck at 97%, anyone have a complete map of it or something? or directions?

An eroge ou-sama should never give up an eroge!

(just kidding)

Anyways...

I have a question about the routes, what happens when you meet criterias for both Yuela's and Serawi's route?

Also, are there no hidden or mini routes with other female characters in the game at all?