Eroge Noob LF Something epic to pop cherry ^_^

Hello my fellow Otaku's!

I've just recently started investing time into researching these games. I played a demo of a game that was pretty linear called "failed quest" or something. Even for what it was having no choice, and static pictures at all times. I was able to enjoy it. having this said I am looking for a recent oroge with animated scenes, and a good amount of choice being often presented(I like choice). I like to feel as though my choices are making a difference. I can't read Japanese yet! But I am going to be purchasing some text books to get started. In the mean time I need English versions.

My favorite type of genre is Siscon! I do however enjoy some monster types. I also like Tsundere type of girls(the loli ones are a plus). So to recap this is what I'm looking for

1:English text, even if it be via a patch

2:Preferably uncensored(though highly unlikely)

3:Lots of choices presented, and often.

4:Voice acting

5:Animated scenes.

Now the oroge doesn't have to be absolutely recent. I only put this as I really want spectacular visuals.

I'm new, so forgive me if I've done something wrong ^_^ i'm just a man looking for some love.

Thank you for reasing. I hope to hear from some of you!

Hello my fellow Otaku's!

I've just recently started investing time into researching these games. I played a demo of a game that was pretty linear called "failed quest" or something. Even for what it was having no choice, and static pictures at all times. I was able to enjoy it. having this said I am looking for a recent oroge with animated scenes, and a good amount of choice being often presented(I like choice). I like to feel as though my choices are making a difference. I can't read Japanese yet! But I am going to be purchasing some text books to get started. In the mean time I need English versions.

My favorite type of genre is Siscon! I do however enjoy some monster types. I also like Tsundere type of girls(the loli ones are a plus). So to recap this is what I'm looking for

Now the oroge doesn't have to be absolutely recent. I only put this as I really want spectacular visuals.

I'm new, so forgive me if I've done something wrong ^_^ i'm just a man looking for some love.

Imouto Paradise is what you are looking for, try it if you haven't already

Hi iDen, here's a list of eroge and vn on here with a sister heroine:

https://erogegames.com/ikinari-anata-ni-koishiteiru-562/ this one is a dumb slice of life but the imouto is quite cute.

https://erogegames.com/yosuga-no-sora-248/ this is a must read, it is about the relationship between brother and sister during turbulent times.

https://erogegames.com/hitomi-my-stepsister-41/ and https://erogegames.com/gibo-stepmothers-sin-208/ are a darker take on "suddenly I have a younger sister". These are bittersweet so beware.

Enjoy!

Hello my fellow Otaku's!

hello fellow human,

as it stands, it seems nobody has yet recommended you the infamous and highly notorious vn called "SCHOOL DAYS"

this visual novel game is the BIGGEST file size(lots of HQ CONTENT) in the site and is also the most beautiful, translated, lots of choices, highly animated, LOTS of H-scene and uncensored to boot!

in fact, it is so animated that one might think it as interactive anime..

download link: here

below are in game screenshots.. not just animated portions.. this is the real in game screenshot

[spoiler=spoilerless screenshots]

6956.jpg

6953.jpg

p.s. just in case you liked the game, you might also check "Shiny Days" in the future

Edited by charlbeef
hello fellow human,

as it stands, it seems nobody has yet recommended you the infamous and highly notorious vn called "SCHOOL DAYS"

this visual novel game is the BIGGEST file size(lots of HQ CONTENT) in the site and is also the most beautiful, translated, lots of choices, highly animated, LOTS of H-scene and uncensored to boot!

in fact, it is so animated that one might think it as interactive anime..

download link: here

below are in game screenshots.. not just animated portions.. this is the real in game screenshot

[spoiler=spoilerless screenshots]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12717[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12718[/ATTACH]

p.s. just in case you liked the game, you might also check "Shiny Days" in the future

O.O

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better!

Thank you for this recommendation! I have it downloading as I type this.

I really enjoyed the "Imouto Paradise" However, I felt it lacked any kind of real story, or development.

having that said I still enjoyed it to the fullest! (haha)

Thankfully I have a super fast internet. So this file size is tiny XD. Downloading a game of 50+gbs', now that's something that even takes me a few hours. I'll report back with what I thought of the game once I've played it a bit. Super excited! >^_^

O.O

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better!

Thank you for this recommendation! I have it downloading as I type this.

I really enjoyed the "Imouto Paradise" However, I felt it lacked any kind of real story, or development.

having that said I still enjoyed it to the fullest! (haha)

Thankfully I have a super fast internet. So this file size is tiny XD. Downloading a game of 50+gbs', now that's something that even takes me a few hours. I'll report back with what I thought of the game once I've played it a bit. Super excited! >^_^

awesome! i bet you will love this one... it's true, imouto paradise is an awesome vn, sadly nikuge vn's

usually tend to be weaker on the story and character development.. still did its job very well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right?

and also i know this is kind of late, but..

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!

anytime you get stumped on what vn next to read, or looking for a certain feel or certain type of vn, don't hesitate to leave a post

we also have a progress tracker of new vn's that are undergoing translations, its being updated once a week.

untitled.jpg

Edited by charlbeef
awesome! i bet you will love this one... it's true, imouto paradise is an awesome vn, sadly nikuge vn's

usually tend to be weaker on the story and character development.. still did its job very well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right?

and also i know this is kind of late, but..

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!

anytime you get stumped on what vn next to read, or looking for a certain feel or certain type of vn, don't hesitate to leave a post

we also have a progress tracker of new vn's that are undergoing translations, its being updated once a week.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12720[/ATTACH]

Well...This eroge has been quite the journey....

First I was pleasantly surprised to see it in the format of an anime, and less of a picture format.

I became addicted to it on spot. However... installing it was a whole other matter haha.

It would get stuck at 91% installing, come to find out this was a typical issue. SO..

I had to install what I could, then copy files into the installation directory to finish it.

Then I applied a patch to try and update the strings for the registry. It somehow worked finally.

Now..back to the game :). I chose to ignore the girl I wanted at first; the one I'd watch on the train.

And instead took the route of being with my friend who sat next to me in class..I ah.. was faithful

pretty much the entire time although.. I did um..play a little with the blond as we watched the kaura or something

get fuc'd by that douche. That was pretty cute. Now, I stayed so faithful the whole time to her that I feel I missed out

on like...99% of the game lol... But I enjoyed it. The drama was REAL. I did enjoy the choices, and even though they weren't OFTEN

They had a HUGE impact. And this is more important then many choices not mattering imo.

So now, I'm going to start a new game and be with Karsuka or whatever her name was(the train girl I liked)

Because....he took her virginity..and I'M NOT OK WITH THAT! >.

Although I will be sad to see my beloved so sad throughout it all...and I doubt she'll go away lol. probably gotta see her

suffer just as much as I had to watch the other one do. This part is the only part I don't like about the game,..

It's like, no matter what you're going to have to watch someone not only suffer, but entire SCENES!!

Over all tho? I love it :) or..daisuki! or...ashtesimasu! (something like that)

I wonder who else I could actually get with........ is it just those two? hmm.

Well...This eroge has been quite the journey....

First I was pleasantly surprised to see it in the format of an anime, and less of a picture format.

I became addicted to it on spot. However... installing it was a whole other matter haha.

It would get stuck at 91% installing, come to find out this was a typical issue. SO..

I had to install what I could, then copy files into the installation directory to finish it.

Then I applied a patch to try and update the strings for the registry. It somehow worked finally.

Now..back to the game :). I chose to ignore the girl I wanted at first; the one I'd watch on the train.

And instead took the route of being with my friend who sat next to me in class..I ah.. was faithful

pretty much the entire time although.. I did um..play a little with the blond as we watched the kaura or something

get fuc'd by that douche. That was pretty cute. Now, I stayed so faithful the whole time to her that I feel I missed out

on like...99% of the game lol... But I enjoyed it. The drama was REAL. I did enjoy the choices, and even though they weren't OFTEN

They had a HUGE impact. And this is more important then many choices not mattering imo.

So now, I'm going to start a new game and be with Karsuka or whatever her name was(the train girl I liked)

Because....he took her virginity..and I'M NOT OK WITH THAT! >.

Although I will be sad to see my beloved so sad throughout it all...and I doubt she'll go away lol. probably gotta see her

suffer just as much as I had to watch the other one do. This part is the only part I don't like about the game,..

It's like, no matter what you're going to have to watch someone not only suffer, but entire SCENES!!

Over all tho? I love it :) or..daisuki! or...ashtesimasu! (something like that)

I wonder who else I could actually get with........ is it just those two? hmm.

hmm, according to the walkthrough there's quite alot of ends and routes, if it ever gets too tough, let the walkthrough assist you :cool:

full walkthrough here : walkthrough

fVmCzMg.png

Hi iDen, here's a list of eroge and vn on here with a sister heroine:

https://erogegames.com/ikinari-anata-ni-koishiteiru-562/ this one is a dumb slice of life but the imouto is quite cute.

https://erogegames.com/yosuga-no-sora-248/ this is a must read, it is about the relationship between brother and sister during turbulent times.

https://erogegames.com/hitomi-my-stepsister-41/ and https://erogegames.com/gibo-stepmothers-sin-208/ are a darker take on "suddenly I have a younger sister". These are bittersweet so beware.

Enjoy!

nap got a vndb for hitomi my step sister? it seems im being linked to a different vn with different cover or was it the same vn with different cover.. Dx

I enjoyed School days HQ for a bit. It was extreme in some ways haha. I also looked on YouTube and watched the murder scenes HAHA!

Now I'm going to start a new eroge... Probably gonna try that "slice of life" one. After dealing with the extreme drama of the previous one, I'm ready for something a bit more forgiving >^_^

I enjoyed School days HQ for a bit. It was extreme in some ways haha. I also looked on YouTube and watched the murder scenes HAHA!

Now I'm going to start a new eroge... Probably gonna try that "slice of life" one. After dealing with the extreme drama of the previous one, I'm ready for something a bit more forgiving >^_^

hmmm, koichoco , if my heart had wings also comes to mind. both have daily life and great story + has ero content.

[spoiler=screenshots]

koichoco

Koi-to-Senkyo-to-Chocolate.jpg

if my heart had wings

If-My-Heart-Had-Wings.jpg

Edited by charlbeef
hmmm, koichoco , if my heart had wings also comes to mind. both have daily life and great story + has ero content.

[spoiler=screenshots]

koichoco

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12723[/ATTACH]

if my heart had wings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12724[/ATTACH]

Yata!

The provider of eroge reveals secrets once more, for but a humble servant of the fox god.

I'll check these out for sure! I think I'll start with the top one, the girls in it looked interesting.

Yata!

The provider of eroge reveals secrets once more, for but a humble servant of the fox god.

I'll check these out for sure! I think I'll start with the top one, the girls in it looked interesting.

I Forgot to mention the third sequel of the Da Capo series..

Da Capo 3/III,

it is fun, daily highschool life experience with modren artstyle and has what we all want(H-Scene).

Da-Capo-3.jpg

I Forgot to mention the third sequel of the Da Capo series..

Da Capo 3/III,

it is fun, daily highschool life experience with modren artstyle and has what we all want(H-Scene).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12730[/ATTACH]

Thank you for this suggestion!

I've been busy with studying, and getting ready for this interview. But I will most certainly check this out when I get the time. I think I need my eroge fill soon :)