Whats your current favorite anime opening?

xxxholic will always be my favorite. I have several other openings that I quite love, but being both my favorite anime, and just such a smooth song makes me enjoy it more than others.

I may post some of my other favorites here later.

There are so many epic openings. From the widely lauded Cowboy Bebop OP to Evangelion's OP, there are tons of spectacular ones. Some of my favorites are Mononoke, Elfen Lied, Samurai Champloo, Higashi no Eden, Maria Holic, Last Exile, Texhnolyze, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei(all openings)

My absolute all time favorite has to go to Paranoia Agent though.

[video=youtube;-anabfAg06U]

Second place goes to Serial Experiments Lain:

Serial Experiments Lain OP(HD) .mkv - YouTube

I totally agree with the Paranoia Agent and Xam'd openings. I think that opening alone kept me watching Xam'd, the anime didn't thrill me as much as it could have, but that opening was awesome.

Here's another of my favorites:

Swing music with mafia and a highlander twist ftw.

and if we are talking about the animation....It's harder to decide, but I'm going with this: TYPE-MOON at it's greatest

(*removed video to post mine below*)

Sorry about the double post...I just needed to express myself there xD......not happening again, promise u.u

o.O The heck did I just watch. I... that... *breaks*

Though I suppose while we are at it, ending themes are good as well right? That last video(still don't know why all those characters I know are acting like that), made me think of this one:

^.^

^ Waaai I love Koihime chibis :o

And Carnival Phantasm is a spin off story, from the Gag manga TAKE-MOON, the series focuses on funny and absurd situations happening to the various characters of the TYPE-MOON franchises mostly from Fate/stay night and Tsukihime. Thay animated it for the 10th annyversary of TYPE-MOON :p

And...well...now endings huh?? then I shall choose this one now:

Basing only in randomness of the animation, not the music xD

and if we are talking about the animation....It's harder to decide, but I'm going with this: TYPE-MOON at it's greatest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehaNcTYgYAw

Sorry about the double post...I just needed to express myself there xD......not happening again, promise u.u

Wow, the last thing I was expecting to see today was all of the Type-moon characters doing a dance together. Thank you.

Wow, the last thing I was expecting to see today was all of the Type-moon characters doing a dance together. Thank you.

You're welcome :o And yeah, I tried to dance like that, but it's been almost a month since I last exercised, and the dance hurted my torso xD

Changing topic...now an OP that charmed me because of the music: the OP is "Howling" from Abingdon Boys School of the anime Darker than Black

(and the only reason I explain it in detail, is because the video is a kick ass Fate AMV!!!) -SPOILER ALERT For anyone who haven't watched Fate/Stay Night or read the VN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTFamndBQCA&lc=Md8d-SJMKqs66CvCPWzU7eaa9Q3nzNKwkXOPJDFNB3I&feature=inbox

By the way I watched this before reading the Vn so...yeah....spoiled myself xD