need help installing little busters

so I downloaded all of the rar files , including the English patch. I extract the files from the rar files than I mounted the iso. for so reason when I'm trying to install the game it keeps giving me this error message. not sure what I'm doing wrong , any help pleaseScreenshot (55).jpg

so I downloaded all of the rar files , including the English patch. I extract the files from the rar files than I mounted the iso. for so reason when I'm trying to install the game it keeps giving me this error message. not sure what I'm doing wrong , any help please[ATTACH=CONFIG]12767[/ATTACH]

did you do everything mentioned here ?

Edited by charlbeef
Ahhhhh wait I see, it says I need to mount lb.mds not the iso file . It seems I'm not able to mount the mds file with power iso which means I will need damon tools , is this correct ? Power mount will not allow me to mount that file type

the one that made it work was daemon tools, i'm not sure on other softwares.. just comment back if theres any updates

i hope u manage to make it run, i'm curious if the problem is related to windows 10 or not

the one that made it work was daemon tools, i'm not sure on other softwares.. just comment back if theres any updates

i hope u manage to make it run, i'm curious if the problem is related to windows 10 or not

Yes I was able to find a work around . After hours of digging through my files , I realize that the reallive.exe was not located inside of my crack folder. Turns out that my antivirus consider it a threat. Had to restore the crack file out of quarantine (being that I already deleted my rar files for little busters , and believe you me I did not feel like downloading all those files again) and insert it into my little busters folder , ultimately replace the reallive.exe the previous existed in the folder itself. After patching it up with the English patch everything seems to be working ok at this point.

Yes I was able to find a work around . After hours of digging through my files , I realize that the reallive.exe was not located inside of my crack folder. Turns out that my antivirus consider it a threat. Had to restore the crack file out of quarantine (being that I already deleted my rar files for little busters , and believe you me I did not feel like downloading all those files again) and insert it into my little busters folder , ultimately replace the reallive.exe the previous existed in the folder itself. After patching it up with the English patch everything seems to be working ok at this point.

very glad to hear that! in case something similar happens in the future, you can always... extract the downloaded files again, instead of redownloading them.

it is wise, to keep the .rar files until everything is working and/or you're finished reading the vn, in case of emergencies.. have fun reading.

i also added the vn's you where playing to my to play list lol! :p

very glad to hear that! in case something similar happens in the future, you can always... extract the downloaded files again, instead of redownloading them.

it is wise, to keep the .rar files until everything is working and/or you're finished reading the vn, in case of emergencies.. have fun reading.

i also added the vn's you where playing to my to play list lol! :p

Yes I plan on reading all of key work, from kanon all the way to rewrite . After that I will dive into the expansive world of visual novels and see what else is out there. I pretty new to this genre

Yes I plan on reading all of key work, from kanon all the way to rewrite . After that I will dive into the expansive world of visual novels and see what else is out there. I pretty new to this genre

when u get the spare time, try giving school days a chance :p

Hnmnn I did watch school days the anime awhile back. How does the visual novel hold up against the anime? Is the visualnovel better?

the anime, was just like a trailer to the visual novel.. and it only showed 1 ending and lots of details where not included. plus, there is a sequel to it, called shiny days.. the anime is pale in comparison to the visual novel, where you get to see everything in full.