That feeling of emptiness...

Almost everyone here have experienced that kind of emptiness, in my case it lasted only a few hours...because at the end it all ended fine, and I was sorta happy about it...after that I just need to search something new...another VN, an anime, a manga or sometimes a girl when my head is brutaly empty :S and yeah, sometimes the feeling returns, when taht happens I scroll the CG's and remember all, listen the music...and I do something else afterwards =D

Almost everyone here have experienced that kind of emptiness, in my case it lasted only a few hours...because at the end it all ended fine, and I was sorta happy about it...after that I just need to search something new...another VN, an anime, a manga or sometimes a girl when my head is brutaly empty :S and yeah, sometimes the feeling returns, when taht happens I scroll the CG's and remember all, listen the music...and I do something else afterwards =D

right, do something else. make yourselft busy.

After Muv luv Alternative i felt like: Man i really like gore things.

But G senjou no Maou was my return to visual novel world.

I played G senjou no maou before i played MLA, and i've already played the most popular VN's which leaves me with very few known choices to re enter the VN world.

Consequently im back to gaming non-ero games to fill the void.

After Muv luv Alternative i felt like: Man i really like gore things.

ah... it happen to me too. After playing something epic like MLA, the only way to take care the void is playing something that 180 degree diffrent. just play something that very funny, in my case Osananajimi is my way back to VNs

I have felt 'that' for 5 times I think since I've played VNs. That feeling occurs every time when I met the ends. That is so horrible.

I always fall in love with those VNs I've played. No wonder why I become to feel like this every single VNs.

I think I have a psychological problem. HAHA XD.

That feeling makes me incredibly sad for 5-7 days. The last time I acknowledged this feelings, a moment after, I just can't continue to go on.

(happened to me 2-3 days before) I just closed the VNs without saving the game.

At least, I can still be with those characters whom I fall in love with. (still not the end)

You can call me insane ,but I really feel this way. There are 3 in-progress-VNs that wait for me now. I just afraid of losing their existences.

Sorry, I think I'm going crazy now. T_T

i know your feeling, but i disagree if you think you shouldnt finish the novels.

Yes, it is sad to say farewell to a good VN, but imagine, a few weeks/months from now you might hear one of the songs /see a video clip or something and feel nostalgic.

i dont know about you, but i think it's one of the best moment in my life.

Hey guys!

It's me the OP again, I just finished MLA and my god it was good :)

The only problem was in the final chapter after Kasumi starts crying and the game switches to the closing scene, I wasn't able to see any translations :( anybody know why?

Also, does anyone know where I could get my hands on the bgm?

thanks!

lol i haven't even finished Fate/Stay Night yet i feel that kind of emptiness at some part in the middle of the story.. you know, back then i felt like i was the only one having that kind of feeling after finishing an anime or game, but i am glad i am not alone, that makes me feel at ease. :D

I have it everytime I finish a VN, Manga, Anime, Games, and maybe a very good movies.

It is so sad, for those story to end. It is so sad, maybe I'll never feel like this again when I replay, rewatch, reread, for the second time. It is so sad, to let go of the feeling I had right now. It is so sad, when I come to reality and realize that I still have to live my own life after witnessing one life of a story come to an end.

Usually, I found myself constantly sighing at the emptiness, not knowing what to...

yeah with those feeling of emptiness i often found myself doubting whether to finish an anime or not, sometimes it could be even worse, when i found an anime i loved so much and it reached half of the episode, i realize that soon this saga's going to end, leaving me with memories and that empty feeling, and leaving me wondering what are those characters doing right now, how fun their life or how peaceful and boring their life might be, what might happen to them, or what would they do in this kind of rain and so on and so on, .. darn, i think i got too emotional :cool: