As the title says, I just want some recommendations.

My Criteria:

1. English translated, since I'm not a fan of machine translations.

2. Unless it's the protagonist doing it, I don't want any rape/NTR.

3. On a scale, with story-rich on one side, and nukige on the other, I would prefer story-rich, but if the art is good, then nukige is fine as well. *

4. I just felt like I had to put the criteria above, but all in all, if you feel that it's a VN worth recommending, then just put it out there. **

5. The download doesn't have to be restricted to Eroge Downloads, it can be on any website, as long as there's an English patch along with it.

6. Gameplay, such as RPG or any sort of simulation is preferred, but not required. When I say simulation, it can be dating simulation, management simulation, whatever.

Playing/Played Visual Novels (Ranking based on my favorites):

1. Kamidori Alchemy Meister

2. Katawa Shoujo Act

3. Fate/stay Night

4. Chrono Clock

5. Sengoku Rance

6. Princess Waltz

7. Utawarerumono

8. Koihime Musou

9. Duel Savior

10. Beat Blades Haruka

This list is incomplete, since I'm only putting 10 out there to give out a good feel for what I like. I hope I don't offend anyone with this list.

* Please let me know if the VN is story rich, nukige, or both.

** When throwing a recommendation, a short statement explaining why you recommend the VN would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by BeeDeePee
Editing criteria

Well, if gameplay is preferred you might wanna investigate the tons and tons of Translated RPG maker games floating around, although there is, unfortunately, no real comprehensive list of them floating around.

Storywise, I would always recommend Nitroplus works, although there is some rape in some of them.

Perhaps Cannonball and the two translated Bunny Black games might fit your criteria as well.

As the title says, I just want some recommendations.

My Criteria:

1. English translated, since I'm not a fan of machine translations.

2. Unless it's the protagonist doing it, I don't want any rape/NTR.

3. On a scale, with story-rich on one side, and nukige on the other, I would prefer story-rich, but if the art is good, then nukige is fine as well.

ikikoi (link)

http://i.imgur.com/mqMo0uY.png

school days (link)

http://i.imgur.com/UXWSYTo.png

shiny days[sequel to school days] (link)

http://i.imgur.com/1e10K37.png

Well, if gameplay is preferred you might wanna investigate the tons and tons of Translated RPG maker games floating around, although there is, unfortunately, no real comprehensive list of them floating around.

Storywise, I would always recommend Nitroplus works, although there is some rape in some of them.

Perhaps Cannonball and the two translated Bunny Black games might fit your criteria as well.

I've played Bunny Black, I ended up dropping it somewhere in the middle of the game. I'm not sure why, but I would definitely play again.

- Shikkoku no Sharnoth

- Galaxy Angel

- Higurashi (With art and music patch)

- Monster Girl Quest (Actually has a interesting story)

The first one looks very interesting. What's the gameplay like?

Galaxy Angel, I've played.

Higurashi, I'm not sure if I want to deal with all of that death.

I actually have Monster Girl Quest, I just got it two days ago.

ikikoi (link)

http://i.imgur.com/mqMo0uY.png

school days (link)

http://i.imgur.com/UXWSYTo.png

shiny days[sequel to school days] (link)

http://i.imgur.com/1e10K37.png

The first one looks interesting, but because it doesn't look like it has any gameplay, I might put that on the back somewhere.

School Days... I've considered it, and I think I need to consider it some more.

If I end up liking School Days, I'll go for the prequel.

The first one looks interesting, but because it doesn't look like it has any gameplay, I might put that on the back somewhere.

School Days... I've considered it, and I think I need to consider it some more.

If I end up liking School Days, I'll go for the prequel.

indeed the 1st vn is not an rpg-like game at all... its a normal vn with decent story and beautiful art and alot of h-scene.. it amazing how a nikuge had decent story.

schooldays it literally an interactive anime.. same with ikikoi... its a nikuge with good story, and also is the biggest game here on this site.. along with its prequel,

enjoy the ride ^_^

indeed the 1st vn is not an rpg-like game at all... its a normal vn with decent story and beautiful art and alot of h-scene.. it amazing how a nikuge had decent story.

schooldays it literally an interactive anime.. same with ikikoi... its a nikuge with good story, and also is the biggest game here on this site.. along with its prequel,

enjoy the ride ^_^

Oh wow, if you had mentioned it's story rich with nukige, I wouldn't need to think too much on it.

That's actually one of the reasons why I keep considering School Days. The game is too damn big...

As of right now, it seems like I'm going to try out School Days with my friend, Ikikoi will probably be next, and Shikkoku will be up next. I appreciate all of the feedback so far, and I hope I can come back to this thread to ask for more in the future.

Oh wow, if you had mentioned it's story rich with nukige, I wouldn't need to think too much on it.

That's actually one of the reasons why I keep considering School Days. The game is too damn big...

As of right now, it seems like I'm going to try out School Days with my friend, Ikikoi will probably be next, and Shikkoku will be up next. I appreciate all of the feedback so far, and I hope I can come back to this thread to ask for more in the future.

don't hesitate to post here, when you need to find something random that you would like... we would love to see more of you around here.. ^_^ happy reading...

• 2 weeks later...

shiny days and school days hq? Yeah boi!

edit: and you think kokoro is the best girl too! i couldnt agree more except that manami is really great as well. more and more i begin to like you

Edited by 10111542
  • 3 months later...