Kamidori Alchemy Meister Installation Error :(

I have a problem too, my XP just dont install the game no matter applocale or total change or non-unicode language thing.

But I end up install it on other Win 7 laptop as well as appiled all the patches.

Then moved the whole folder back to my XP laptop which have to be set Japanese in non-unicode

then only then it will work for me.

hmm, I only set all settings to Japanese (locale, location, format, keyboard, etc..) then install the game, append01, append02, 200, english patch...I wonder, what could possibly went wrong...

Did you change the folder name to be English because sometime in wont work if the main folder is still in Jp

• 2 weeks later...

This is a different problem, but I don't want to make another thread just for it.

Anyway, can someone send me a complete Steins;Gate part 5 file? I dont know if you can send it through email (if its possible, then ill post my hotmail, just ask). Ive tried re-downloading it already, as well as downloading it through different browsers. Firefox, IE, Google Crome, all of them stopped around 48m/199m, some even less. Anyway, thanks if you could help me out.

Edit- Nvm guys, found a solution

Edited by RJei
  • 2 weeks later...
the english patch cannot find the target folder no matter how many times i run the program.... is there any solutions regarding this? thanks

Try moving the patch into the game folder before running it.

Did you change the default game path when installing ? Also make sure you install the game under Japanese locale if moving the patch doesn't work.

Edited by killerinsidee
hmm... i alrdy did that... and pretty sure im in japanese locale cause i installed all append discs... do i have to change the folder name then?

The english patch should be able to locate your game folder if you didn't change the default path at the installation, installed it under Japanese locale and installed append discs in the correct order.

Some people that didn't install it under Japanese locale reported that changing the folder name into something English(anything but japanese letters) worked for them.

Edited by killerinsidee

i wonder what went wrong... ill try to reinstall it again in d following order under japanese locale... install game>install kamidori_01>kamidori_02>kamidori_200>kamidori_englishpatch... anyways... thnks XD

• 3 months later...

May someone help me please? I am having a hell of a time trying to install this game... it just keeps giving me a random error whenever I try to install it. Its not the first jap game that I've installed, so I kind of know what I should've done... but even doing it (my lap has always been in jap locale) the error keeps popping.

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/MgNagi/AlchemyMeister.png

The worst is I dont even know what does it mean (I have a vague impresion, but I'm not good at all with kanji.

I hope you guys can help me.

• 2 months later...

if you download all parts then make sure that the files inside isn't corrupt

if you have winrar try open one of the files (right click/open) click test. after it finish checking winrar will tell you whether you have corrupt files or not

if you have receive corrupt error messages then try to redownload ONLY the corrupt part

after that, follow these guidance on how to play with kami FAQ - Kamidori Wiki

• 2 years later...

hello guys im having a problem with my kamidori after i format my desktop it work fine before,, but right now once i installed the kamidori it work out fine but when i shut down my desktop or restart the real problem start i always got kamidori in appcrash i reinstalled it so many time fix my network frame, c++ and whatnot but it's still happening so i hope you can help me im losing my because of this even my madou koukaku and la dea experiencing the same problem

• 4 weeks later...
hello guys im having a problem with my kamidori after i format my desktop it work fine before,, but right now once i installed the kamidori it work out fine but when i shut down my desktop or restart the real problem start i always got kamidori in appcrash i reinstalled it so many time fix my network frame, c++ and whatnot but it's still happening so i hope you can help me im losing my because of this even my madou koukaku and la dea experiencing the same problem

what kind of crash?

did you install all codecs you have previously?

May someone help me please? I am having a hell of a time trying to install this game... it just keeps giving me a random error whenever I try to install it. Its not the first jap game that I've installed, so I kind of know what I should've done... but even doing it (my lap has always been in jap locale) the error keeps popping.

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/MgNagi/AlchemyMeister.png

The worst is I dont even know what does it mean (I have a vague impresion, but I'm not good at all with kanji.

I hope you guys can help me.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ntj3iwfb7ah1b7b download this torrent instead its already patched for ya