Been thinking of picking this up but I haven't really had much time lately and this is apparently a re-release of the original game from 2013 then split into three episodes which is the version Mangagamer licensed so I'm likely going to wait until they're all available first, not really sure how long the actual game is either.

Guessing it'll pop up here in a while or on the Sukebe.Nyaa tracker (Nyaa having the all ages content, Sukebe.nyaa having the adult stuff.) seems the price is around 25$ and MG does tend to price their games based on length as I remember so ~75$ for all three episodes would mean it's on the longer side though they might squeeze in some extra money via this episodic release but 50$ - 60$ is usually a fairly long game even so. :)

Though if I do pick it up earlier I'll send it over to Ivan if he hasn't already uploaded it, just been busy with other things lately so haven't had time for these games lately as I said.

Especially the bigger releases whether it's all ages or adult though I'm guessing this is mostly sex driven but going by the blog posts Mangagamer did there's a bit of story too. (Episodic split focusing on a few bits at a time or some such.)

Been thinking of picking this up but I haven't really had much time lately and this is apparently a re-release of the original game from 2013 then split into three episodes which is the version Mangagamer licensed so I'm likely going to wait until they're all available first, not really sure how long the actual game is either.

Guessing it'll pop up here in a while or on the Sukebe.Nyaa tracker (Nyaa having the all ages content, Sukebe.nyaa having the adult stuff.) seems the price is around 25$ and MG does tend to price their games based on length as I remember so ~75$ for all three episodes would mean it's on the longer side though they might squeeze in some extra money via this episodic release but 50$ - 60$ is usually a fairly long game even so. :)

Though if I do pick it up earlier I'll send it over to Ivan if he hasn't already uploaded it, just been busy with other things lately so haven't had time for these games lately as I said.

Especially the bigger releases whether it's all ages or adult though I'm guessing this is mostly sex driven but going by the blog posts Mangagamer did there's a bit of story too. (Episodic split focusing on a few bits at a time or some such.)

Thanks :) ... I don't know how long Kuroinu is but thanks anyways, I am waiting for Kuroinu myself. I am surprised it still isn't on nyaa.

Thanks :) ... I don't know how long Kuroinu is but thanks anyways, I am waiting for Kuroinu myself. I am surprised it still isn't on nyaa.

lol

mostly its stuff bought by ivan or by some of our members here that we shared to the world

most of time, localised stuff were stolen and reuploaded by other people

so its safe to say, if we didnt have it, the world hardly get it for free