This may be considered a weird and stupid question, but I wanted to know if some of the VN's that are 18+ also include an uncensored version? I know I have played some games where they let you pick the mature version or all ages version. For example I wanted to know if game like Nekopara or Princess Evangeline come with an all ages version, or do I just have to pay money and rely on steam for that? =w=;;

If you check vndb, they usually tell you which versions are all ages and which versions are uncensored. If you are buying on Steam, more than likely they won't have uncensored versions. Some of the publishers will provide uncensored patches to their games. One example is HuniePop. I bought that on Steam. The publishers provided an uncensored patch for those who bought it on there. I just installed it and that was all. Not every game will give you that option though, as Steam is usually meant to have content that is restricted. If you are buying things from MangaGamer, you will get uncensored versions.

If you check vndb, they usually tell you which versions are all ages and which versions are uncensored. If you are buying on Steam, more than likely they won't have uncensored versions. Some of the publishers will provide uncensored patches to their games. One example is HuniePop. I bought that on Steam. The publishers provided an uncensored patch for those who bought it on there. I just installed it and that was all. Not every game will give you that option though, as Steam is usually meant to have content that is restricted. If you are buying things from MangaGamer, you will get uncensored versions.

Ok. What about the ones that are on eroge download? I was mainly talking about those. I personally would like to play nekopara as a censored game. Allong with others, but it shows it on eroge download as an 18+ game?

Ok. What about the ones that are on eroge download? I was mainly talking about those. I personally would like to play nekopara as a censored game. Allong with others, but it shows it on eroge download as an 18+ game?

that's a tough one. finding an all ages version is hard, specially when there is simultaneous release, because usually the 18+ one gets priority on torrent uploads, except if the all ages gets released months advance than the 18+, so we get to see both versions on torrent sites

from what i gathered from site owner ivan-sama, this site was originally for eroge only(games with 18+ content) but through the years, company

kept making all ages, so it ended up as it is today.from what i see, ivan's priority in uploading is...

18+ official release > 18+ fan translation > all ages official release > all ages fan translation.

ivan usually buys the game himself to upload it here, if its a pretty high profile vn, and when its not uploaded for a month or so.

i am not sure if he buys, when cases like all ages with more routes, but i guess it gets uploaded too, if it exists in the net...

The games that are all-ages has the tags attached to it, so if you click on that tag, you can get every game that is all ages. I think there is only the 18+ version on here, but if you go on nyaa.se or any other torrent site, you could find the all ages version. There isn't really a huge demand for all ages games, so usually people want 18+ games. All the ones on Steam are all-ages. There isn't much content on there that is 18+ because of their guidelines, but I'm guessing you are like everyone else here and can't afford to get them all through there.