I have a few to name such as Jewelic Nightmare and Harem Heaven/Yandere Hell, a ps3 game. I heard about how the Yandere Heaven Drama CD's have also started working on a VN....but I have only seen pictures and I don't know if it exists yet

Also PersonA~Opera Za no Kaijin~ preferably one that is all ages and not 18+ if that is possible....

And for one eroge one I was wondering if Henshin!!! ~Pantsu ni Natte Kunkun Peropero~ (aka become the underwear) would be possible too.

have u tried this?

and

kuru kuru fanatic?

the game was translated, but still not finished editing, meaning.. alignment and some grammar might

be slightly off... and the game randomly crashes too, but try save alot

here is the translation patch for kuru kuru fanatic incase ur interested in it...

so far... these 2 are the most yandere-esque vn's i have encountered..

I have a few to name such as Jewelic Nightmare and Harem Heaven/Yandere Hell, a ps3 game. I heard about how the Yandere Heaven Drama CD's have also started working on a VN....but I have only seen pictures and I don't know if it exists yet

Also PersonA~Opera Za no Kaijin~ preferably one that is all ages and not 18+ if that is possible....

And for one eroge one I was wondering if Henshin!!! ~Pantsu ni Natte Kunkun Peropero~ (aka become the underwear) would be possible too.

Hahaha! Actually that was the first game I ever downloaded from this site! I even have Saki as my profile pic. lol

I still need to get a few more cgs from it. I already got all three girl's endings I think.

I'll try the other one you recommend. I just really wanted the ones I suggested on the site as well. I also like me some male yanderes too ^__^

Thank you.

Hahaha! Actually that was the first game I ever downloaded from this site! I even have Saki as my profile pic. lol

I still need to get a few more cgs from it. I already got all three girl's endings I think.

I'll try the other one you recommend. I just really wanted the ones I suggested on the site as well. I also like me some male yanderes too ^__^

Thank you.

female yandere's are kinda scaru, but male yandere's are x100. T-T they usually is seen as stalkers.