Request for Libra the Vampire Princess

• 3 weeks later...
Creating a duplicate account Charls?! :D I will have to report you to "The Great Admin Ivan of the Ivanworld" :D

Maybe I should create account called 'The Great Admin Ivan of the Ivanworld' here lol.

That aside, this was delayed though. Although I'll keep my request for this if released.

ahahaha! i already attempted at that. fern chose a name that has length beyond of what is allowed. xD i would've trolled him for another round.

to return to topic, there's a regular here that pledged on the kickstarter, and said that he/she would upload it ones his hardcopy arrives.

LOL xDDD I always make good choices :D

By the way, did Sabre mention whether the copy he is getting is all ages or 18+? xD

I'm getting the 18+ version but due to delays in shipping it is quite possible the regular version will be released by the time it actually arrives at my door. In that case though I think I would still get the 18+ patch as part of my backer rewards. Not sure though as I was under the impression that I would have the physical edition by now...

I'm getting the 18+ version but due to delays in shipping it is quite possible the regular version will be released by the time it actually arrives at my door. In that case though I think I would still get the 18+ patch as part of my backer rewards. Not sure though as I was under the impression that I would have the physical edition by now...

Thanks again man :) And sorry for mispelling your nick xD SableCrow = Sabre in my mind was left XD ... And yeah, delays always happen, whatever KS is for, the physical editions always take ages to ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Update regarding the steam version and patch which should be released soon:

Steam Game Update

Just to review, as you already know, the May 16th launch delay was because of Steam achievements and trading cards (Update #54). We then submitted the game on the 18th: (Update #55).

What's happened since then?

While Steam was reviewing the game, we kept testing its stability. On the 23rd, the programming team discovered an issue that both MiKandi Japan and XERO felt was problematic enough that it should be fixed before we launch the game. The Steam code is pushing the CPU higher than the physical version of the game. The program team is worried that computers with our game's listed minimum specifications can bog down or even crash during visually heavy action scenes.

As everyone knows this is our first game on Steam and so we've had to learn a lot of new things in relation to the Steam ecosystem. Steam has actually approved us (it happened on the 24th), but we want to have this CPU issue fixed before we announce a launch date (to prevent a second false start).

A lot of people have been asking, and are hoping that the Steam version of the adult patch will be released simultaneously with the game. Today we can confirm that YES it will be! Please realize though that after the CPU issue is fixed, the program team will still need time to test that the adult patch is working properly. As soon as they give us the thumbs up, we can set a new launch date.

• 2 weeks later...