It's an otome game, which I know this site normally doesn't do, but if you can get it on the website, that would be sweet.

"normally doesn't do" - Not really true, Ivan does upload otome VNs from time to time, he recently uploaded Nightshade | Eroge Download and he will probably upload The Charming Empire if it becomes available aswell. Your best bet is to wait for it on IGG and then Ivan to properly crack it.

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps, I dunno, but the game should be playable with SmartSteam emu that IGG provides ... So who cares, beat the game and delete it afterwards, nobody's gonna give a fuck :)

admin halp.. fern bullying me xD

• 3 weeks later...
The link on IGG has a glitch with the settings that doesn't save properly :( The update fixes that but I was wondering if it was possible to request for the update?

try make another thread, for that one... the same thing happened to karmasutra game.

the bugs was so severe that you cant get other heroines.. and the patch is available only to the ones who bought the game

so somebody requested it in this section. you might as well try that too, better than nothing i guess xD time is ticking