Hello my friends back again from a break anyways I would like to keep this post short and sweet What do you guys think of little sisters?

Just wanted to see what games you guys liked that had them il post a couple every time I find some cause to be honest.... Its hard to find them

And its sad because I really do like interactions with the brother and sister even if it is not realistic at all. I just think its very cute and I wish I could see more

but sadly you dont get everything you want

http://s14.postimage.org/vmyhpuy99/50873.jpg

Nemu From Da Capo

Sorry this is all I can remember from the top of my head but if I can find more little sister eroge's il be sure to share them with you!

Tsukihime was a bit different. Though the game I remember the most when it comes to this topic is Kana(probably not the full name), but it's not really something I seek out, so I'm far from an expert.

As Haika mentioned, Kana little sister is an option. Although i haven't played it yet, Canvas 2 has a younger cousin storyline from what i've read.. technically it isn't a younger sister but that's pretty much all i can think of besides the ones that were mentioned already.

I don`t really like Kana little sister after playing it ;) Not my taste

Canvas 2 have 2 little sister hahaha play and see tsundere imouto :o

Here some game that has imotou character in it:

Dual Phase Soukakurou : sickening :mad:

Gimai - Hitomi

Hinatabokko : the translation is a pain in the ass but has warm story good. Recommand for people who don`t like bad ending

Imouto Ijime : Fuck her

Kazoku Keikaku

Love Death 4 ~ν-Realtime Lovers~ : 3d game, 3d sex, everything in 3d

Piece of Wonder cute

Suika

Wind -A Breath of Heart-

Gaaaaa over :o

ah..... even when you said imouto type a.k.a little sister type heroine, most of them is not protagonist real sisters.

so it's just feels FAKE to me (they just shamelessly depend on you or should i said used you??:eek:)

but if the little sister is in form of loly's then it's diffrent matter lol.

Yosuga no Sora has a great incest story (well it's the twin sister)

Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi-kun no Baai has two real little sisters

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable has also a little sister route

All 3 have a translation project but without much progress...

I guess I mention Kana, because it's one of the few only real sisters in the bunch, many of those mentioned here are fakes, so I guess I don't really think of them as sisters. I never actually finished kana, and I don't really have a desire to, but it seemed to fit what the opening poster wanted.

I guess I mention Kana, because it's one of the few only real sisters in the bunch, many of those mentioned here are fakes, so I guess I don't really think of them as sisters. I never actually finished kana, and I don't really have a desire to, but it seemed to fit what the opening poster wanted.

I thought she was non-blood related? Wasn't that the whole point of the picnic flashback?

I thought she was non-blood related? Wasn't that the whole point of the picnic flashback?

Like I said, I never finished it. It was actually one of the first eroge I ever played, so it's been around a decade. I remember mostly being creeped out at the supposed incest in the game(I have a sister myself, and wasn't nearly as open about things as I am now[or so I like to think anyway]). If I find time I may go back and try it again sometime here, but there are several others on my plate waiting.

^

Meh, nice spoilering..

Now I don't feel like actually trying the game..

But anyway, I love little sisters, no matter if they are actually related, or not.

In Eroge/VN's that is.

Though it really is a shame that there are only a few VN's, with little sisters that actually are translated.

Well, just more the reason to actually learn Japanese :p

^

Meh, nice spoilering..

But anyway, I love little sisters, no matter if they are actually related, or not.

In Eroge/VN's that is.

Though it really is a shame that there are only a few VN's, with little sisters that actually are translated.

Sorry, someone else mentioned it earlier in the thread, i haven't played it in a long time but i didn't think it was a spoiler... sorry again.

^

Meh, nice spoilering..

In Eroge/VN's that is.

Yes totaly agree with you, related or not it dont matter

as long as they came to wake you up in the moring and call you Onii-Chan

that just too cute

"Onii-Chan Okitegudasai mou Onii chan de ba"

(dont know if I write it correct but something like that)

Yes totaly agree with you, related or not it dont matter

as long as they came to wake you up in the moring and call you Onii-Chan

that just too cute

Awww yush Couldn't have said it better my self friend I love the "Good Morning Onii-Chan" If I could wake up to that everyday of my life I would but sadly I have a older brother who doesn't even live with me anymore sad face

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...