Another less informed user who think that he could ask request for the translation here I see. My answer here would be nope, this place was not the place yo request translation (Although if you perhaps asking for the upload of Nekopara 3 then it's okay here).

Another less informed user who think that he could ask request for the translation here I see. My answer here would be nope, this place was not the place yo request translation (Although if you perhaps asking for the upload of Nekopara 3 then it's okay here).

Thks for informed me xD

Neko para vol 3... from what vndb looks, 3 languages will be released on not only the same year, but also the same day... hmmm, i don't expect anything from Shady projects S.P. but it is possible, specially when that game got a funding of over a million dollars to be animated. i don't know much about who kickstarted the anime and if sekai has share on that.

but, im assuming that they are taking this opportunity to hit it big by releasing the game while the anime is hot.

but.... knowing how sekai always fucks supporters bigtime is nothing new... so i have my doubts..

this can either be a very good flawless release or a horribly fucked up one... there's no middle ground when it's sekai

• 2 weeks later...