Slow Download Speed on all games T_T can anyone explain ?

using the site that is on the link after waiting for the captcha i started download

i noticed it was a bit off and that the 200 mb file is taking around 6hrs+ to finish so i tried waiting

after waiting a bit it said network error. My net is not that slow it can load hd videos on youtube and im able to play online games with ease but when it comes to the site given by the link

its around 3 KB/ps to 10 KB/ps fast which is odd given my usual speed for download is around 100-300 /ps

also i used to use this site all the time but it only slowed down when i tried it again.

Sry if its in the wrong category im new to this site

using the site that is on the link after waiting for the captcha i started download

i noticed it was a bit off and that the 200 mb file is taking around 6hrs+ to finish so i tried waiting

after waiting a bit it said network error. My net is not that slow it can load hd videos on youtube and im able to play online games with ease but when it comes to the site given by the link

its around 3 KB/ps to 10 KB/ps fast which is odd given my usual speed for download is around 100-300 /ps

also i used to use this site all the time but it only slowed down when i tried it again.

Sry if its in the wrong category im new to this site

i have days like that too.... at that time... i can't tell if it was only me since there no way to confirm.. but... im assuming there are times like these... when the download host gets clogged.. again... this is only based on assumptions x)

Ok just an update for you and me since you have the same prob i can confirm it after waiting 2 days the download speed is as good as new again with a stable 230-260 so i guess your assumption is correct thanks for clearing it out

lol, i think my last comment is not eligible for being a basis. it could be something completely unrelated like both our isp is fked up xD

but im glad your dl is better now