This is my first post. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the work you guys put in for our enjoyment. Thanks a lot for your contributions.

I would like to request Gibo no Toiki please. (Do You Know the Milfing Man) by Tinkerbell.

Also if anyone knows of any other games similar to Gibo, I'd appreciate any recommendations. My favorite hentai visual novel of all time is defnitely Stepmother's Sin. The progressive relationship between the characters and the seduction angle really excite me. So that's more of what I'm looking for. Not really interested in stuff like Black Lilith is known for where they do have these kinds of taboo relationships. But it's almost no progression or buildup. It's just right into it. Not to say I'm looking for something with low sexual content. Far from it. Just a slow burn would be nice. lol For reference I also really like Amorous Professor Cherry.

Thanks for taking the time to read this admins. And if you can do the translation and upload, I'd be excstatic. Always wanted to get this game, but I never managed to and it's only in Japanese. You can find the HCG online easily enough. But without the context and the enjoyment of making your choices, it's no good. And the hentai anime adaptation is nice. But I want to be able to pick my choices and see which endings I get on my own, you know? It's more exciting that way. Anyway sorry for rambling.

I appreciate the help. But this is the anime. I want the game. But you can only find it online in Japanese. And all of those torrents don't usually exist anymore. So I was hoping the team that uploads to the site could do a translation and upload like they do for other titles. I know this is an older game so the demand for it probably isn't as high. But I saw one of the admins linked another user here to post requests. So I thought I'd try my luck. Fingers crossed.

[Tinkerbell] Gibo no Toiki Download - H-Suki !

You have direct depositfiles links here for it ... But be warned, it's not translated (you can try playing it with machine translation, for example, using VNR) ... Also, my experience with Tinkerbell VNs is that some have false positives cracks so your anti-virus might go in alarm mode, I am not sure but I think Gibo no Toiki is perhaps one of those titles, I know a had problem with some, and had to disable AV. But it's Tinkerbell VNs so I took a risk on my virtual machine xD