So after I finished the first one I looked up the second one. Apparently there was a patch that was ~40% of the game done. That was on a post a couple years ago and I don't see any news about it. Does anyone know if it's still being worked on or is it a dead project?

So after I finished the first one I looked up the second one. Apparently there was a patch that was ~40% of the game done. That was on a post a couple years ago and I don't see any news about it. Does anyone know if it's still being worked on or is it a dead project?

https://vndb.org/r31312 ... Only a partial patch exists now, sadly, Sanity Ends is no more so yeah, the project is dead. Though considering this one is a nukige, I think you could pull out the untranslated parts with the machine TL just fine.

I Love your profile pic. your a real mvp if you play that game

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale on Steam

Hmmm, I don't think I have seen this game before but certainly looks interesting, the Steam reviews put it as an overwhelmingly positive ... might just play it in the future xD But charls ... I DON'T SEE ANY LOWLEES HERE. HOW COME YOU LIKE THIS GAME? :DDDD

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale on Steam

Hmmm, I don't think I have seen this game before but certainly looks interesting, the Steam reviews put it as an overwhelmingly positive ... might just play it in the future xD But charls ... I DON'T SEE ANY LOWLEES HERE. HOW COME YOU LIKE THIS GAME? :DDDD

WTF FERN... all character there are lolis -__________-

WTF FERN... all character there are lolis -__________-

I checked the screenshots on Steam again, nope, they don't look loliesque enough to me, there's only like one character I am seeing that can be described as a loli but most of them look like teenagers to me xD ... This is more closer to my imagination of loli http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/028/209/c22.gif xD

• 2 months later...