First of all, i tried using the search button, but this topic has not made yet.

I'm sorry if it turned out someone already make post about this.

The problem with Hatsukoi backlog is that it has white-ish background, while the text is also in white.

It is really hard to read the backlog that way. Does this happen to you guys as well?

it's strange to me that it wasn't set as a default setting in the beginning.

Yeah, i agree with it. I automatically assumed it to be some kind of error during installation.

and while i am it, i notice that at the beginning, the game does not give subs about student council broadcast.

Is it normal? WIll there be any important scene that does not gives subs like this one?

Yeah, i agree with it. I automatically assumed it to be some kind of error during installation.

and while i am it, i notice that at the beginning, the game does not give subs about student council broadcast.

Is it normal? WIll there be any important scene that does not gives subs like this one?

I dunno, I didn't play Hatsukoi yet, you'll have to ask someone else about that.

yeah, i agree with it. I automatically assumed it to be some kind of error during installation.

And while i am it, i notice that at the beginning, the game does not give subs about student council broadcast.

Is it normal? Will there be any important scene that does not gives subs like this one?

oh noooo~ T^T