Thanks, I didn't known that tag, I'll take a cup of coffe and check it, I have some search to make ! Do you suggest one to me ?

I don't know what game you already played but the ones on the top of my head are Daibanchou, Kamidori, Rance series, Dagnaropa(spelling?), Zero Escape trilogy, Utawarerumono trilogy, Eien no Aselia, Seinrukana and Eiyuu Senki. If you already played the more famous ones just use vndb to search for others.

I don't know what game you already played but the ones on the top of my head are Daibanchou, Kamidori, Rance series, Dagnaropa(spelling?), Zero Escape trilogy, Utawarerumono trilogy, Eien no Aselia, Seinrukana and Eiyuu Senki. If you already played the more famous ones just use vndb to search for others.

very nice suggests kai.

Thanks, I will try some of those. Sadly I didn't found any game like Huniepop, hope there will another good puzzle eroge (except Purino Party...)

there is another game like that... lol i forgot the title. actually there is 2 anime puzzle games. with ecchi elements