I haven't really been part of the Eroge scene in a few years so I am looking for some suggestions.

Ones I have read: Let's Meow Meow (I like cat girls), Snow Sakura (one of my favorites), Kana Little Sister (prob the best written ive read), Shuffle! (my favorite), School days (soooo fucked up but good)

Immoral Study 1,2,3 (my first VN experience way back in the day)

I am sure there have been a few others but those are the ones that came to my mind.

I would really like something like Snow Sakura or Shuffle! but anything with a good mix of story, humor and a fair amount of choices would be appreciated.

*Please nothing like Bible Black or Euphoria seen the hentai for both and.....no...just no.*

If you like Shuffel! I would suggest playing the sequels.

As standard I suggest looking at the work of Nitro+. Particularly Song of Saya and Demonbane.

For Catgirls there is the Nekopara series.

For stuff actualy similar to shuffle... Maybe have a look at BaseSon's and Overdrive's work?

If you like Shuffel! I would suggest playing the sequels.

As standard I suggest looking at the work of Nitro+. Particularly Song of Saya and Demonbane.

For Catgirls there is the Nekopara series.

For stuff actualy similar to shuffle... Maybe have a look at BaseSon's and Overdrive's work?

Shuffle! has sequels?!?! I will check out the one's you mentioned I looked through a few on here and am quite pleased to see so many have gotten translations (before it was rare to see any translated VN)

Sequels are Really Really! And Tick Tock! If I remember correctly, they are sort of after stories for two of the routes.

EDIT: You won't find them on Mangagamer anymore eversonced shuffle was released on steam as an all ages but they should be here.

Edited by SableCrow
I haven't really been part of the Eroge scene in a few years so I am looking for some suggestions.

Ones I have read: Let's Meow Meow (I like cat girls), Snow Sakura (one of my favorites), Kana Little Sister (prob the best written ive read), Shuffle! (my favorite), School days (soooo fucked up but good)

Immoral Study 1,2,3 (my first VN experience way back in the day)

I am sure there have been a few others but those are the ones that came to my mind.

I would really like something like Snow Sakura or Shuffle! but anything with a good mix of story, humor and a fair amount of choices would be appreciated.

*Please nothing like Bible Black or Euphoria seen the hentai for both and.....no...just no.*

cool reads... you have good taste xD

based on the your reading patterns, its safe to say u like vn's with decent to good stories

try these out:

1) Grisaia series (theres 2 main games and loads of fandisc, third and final sequel of the trilogy will be released anytime soon, fruit of grisaia and labyrinth is available now)

2) sharin no kuni (man that was epic... i have never been so emersed in vn story as that game)

3) Majikoi series (theres currently MAJIKOI, MAJIKOi S, majikoi A-1 and A-2, that was a very very fun experience.)

4) family project (Whacky ass... so fun, the dialogues and story where hilarious)

5) ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru (ver very whacky, and beautiful artstyle, fun and funny read. i had fun even though im not a fan of this kind)

with game mechanics

6) kamidori alchemy meister

5) Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina

7) Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

8) bunny black 1

9) bunny black 2

Edited by charlbeef
cool reads... you have good taste xD

based on the your reading patterns, its safe to say u like vn's with decent to good stories

try these out:

1) Grisaia series (theres 2 main games and loads of fandisc, third and final sequel of the trilogy will be released anytime soon, fruit of grisaia and labyrinth is available now)

2) sharin no kuni (man that was epic... i have never been so emersed in vn story as that game)

3) Majikoi series (theres currently MAJIKOI, MAJIKOi S, majikoi A-1 and A-2, that was a very very fun experience.)

4) family project (Whacky ass... so fun, the dialogues and story where hilarious)

5) ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru (ver very whacky, and beautiful artstyle, fun and funny read. i had fun even though im not a fan of this kind)

with game mechanics

6) kamidori alchemy meister

5) Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina

7) Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

8) bunny black 1

9) bunny black 2

Family Project looks very familiar. The rest of them seem interesting enough and yes I like stories to be worth the time to read (even if its only a single route)

Thank you very much :)

They will have to wait till after I finish these Shuffle sequels though XD

*side note/question* Is Princess Evangile any good, it seems like it would be funny and i liked the idea the MC wouldnt have to be a trap to attend the girls school like most similar ones

Its decent, very moe at times and serious at others. I personally liked it. Kinda sucked for me that some of the characters I liked didn't have a route, but that will be fixed in a fandisc soon.

Also a bit of bragging here, but I have a poster of Ritsuko on my door :p

EDIT: Definitely check out Grisaia and Majikoi aswell. I am having trouble dealing with the fact that I forgot about them in my initial suggestions........ I require more training.....

Edited by SableCrow
if you are looking for recommendations, its best to look at other people's vn list for vns they rated high. Especially if you can find someone whose judgement you trust. here's mine : https://vndb.org/u40913/list?c=all;v=0;t=-1;o=d;s=vote

Nice list, very nice :) Speaking of "Private Nurse" ... you didn't miss much by droping it, it's pretty much a weak kusoge ... Though I don't remember I had any kind of a resolution problem with it xD