I believe they're all classed as Eroge (Steam version possibly leaving one or more scenes out or their CG at least.) but I know what you mean, think it was called Nukige meaning basically a focus on just sex and the story development takes a backseat between jumping from one erotic situation to another.

First game featured a bit more development in that regard before you got to these scenes near the end of it whereas I'm guessing both these sequels feature more sex scenes though I haven't played part 3 yet so perhaps the author has listened a bit on feedback from the previous installment and dialed it down a bit but I wouldn't be surprised if it's more of the same only switching which of the various girls you're now interacting with. There were quite a few of them albeit they mostly have supportive roles aside from like two per each chapter. (No idea how the author plans to wrap it all up in the end, perhaps there isn't much of a plan behind it.)

Guessing length hasn't changed much either so if there's more erotic scenes that means less story development and such if they're still 3 - 4 hours long depending on the players reading speed.

EDIT: Likely still phonetic as well meaning there's no input or choices for the player on which action to take or such.

i've played 2 of these games too.. oh wait.. no i've played 3! lol. nekopara vol 0 1 and 2.

and yes, part 2 indeed lacked more than vol 1, but to tell you the truth, for me, all of them felt severely lacking in the plot department, from vol 0 to vol 2.

im comparing this to other great titles from other companies... and this game is funny, even on vol 1

at first it tries to tell a story, then later go on a full abandon and go full on NIKUGE, abanding its moe image, and dick the iconic moe girl mascots. the all ages version of this game, without deeper plot and lack of h-content would probably feel very empty. for moe fanatics however, maybe the moeness would probably suffice for the lack of H-content and actual in dept plot.

Edited by charlbeef

I'm the only one who thinks that main char ended up being a ''third wheel'' between Maple x Cinnamon yuri romance/relationship??

the way I see it , these two heroines could have ended together as a couple, because:

they love each other, want to be together forever and even had sex,

not to mention their past since childhood

while they relationship with the main char was ''so-so''

• 7 months later...