so i downloaded everything and while extracting it said that vol 12 and 13 are corrupted and it looks like it varies from other people in the comments some say their part 3 is corrupted and some say part 10 also and idk what is the cause but still i just want to put it out just in case some one has a fix for this

just copied this from the winrar thing

C:\Users\lenovoz50-70\Downloads\NekoParaVol3Adult.part12.rar: Checksum error in NekoParaVol3Adult\image_ev.int. The file is corrupt

C:\Users\lenovoz50-70\Downloads\NekoParaVol3Adult.part14.rar: Checksum error in NekoParaVol3Adult\data\pcm_c.int. The file is corrupt

Edited by Anestatia

well i did try it but there is still that damn part 12 xD its the only one corrupted now

edit will try to download part 11 and see if that fixes it since when i redownloaded stuff it started with 12 and 13 then 12 and 14 and so on until 12 an 16

edit:2 well 12 is the only one corrupted now idk why but yeah i already redownloaded stuff i guess i have to wait a bit or something

Edited by Anestatia

I grabbed of nyaa's torrent the Denpasoft's DRM-free version with the v1.11 patch and installed with no problems ... I am guessing the reason why it doesn't work when I download from here is that for some reason, I am still getting the cached version of the old Ivan's upload, I dunno, I tried redownloading part12 yesterday but it was still giving me an extraction error ...

well i did try it but there is still that damn part 12 xD its the only one corrupted now

edit will try to download part 11 and see if that fixes it since when i redownloaded stuff it started with 12 and 13 then 12 and 14 and so on until 12 an 16

edit:2 well 12 is the only one corrupted now idk why but yeah i already redownloaded stuff i guess i have to wait a bit or something

here's how the problem got fixed for me. clear browser cache, redownload everything. it worked for me

Mine worked on the first try. I downloaded mine on Saturday and extracted. I installed the game and pressed Start. Game and options worked perfectly fine.

what really happened was, a human error.. ivan made a mistake and fixed it asap, around 30mins later.. but some 300-500 ppl where not so lucky.

• 2 months later...