Hello fellow humans,

has anyone here red Fruits of Grisaia and finished atleast 1 route of Labyrinth of grisaia?

i'm wondering if the plot of Labyrinth of grisaia is atleast as deep as Fruits of grisaia was?,

because so far, on michiru route, there has only been small talks and early h-scene, i've played about 1hour or 1hr+ and so far, this sequel strikes me more as a fandisc, rather than an actual sequel.. it's likely that the actual thicker plot is later.. after all this is a 10-30hrs sequel. but still.

i'd like to know, what im getting myself into.. is this all future relationships of the heroines or this has some actual plot build up like fruits of grisaia was..

thanks.

Edited by charlbeef

You have the after stories and Professor Dave's thing, which is basicly a fan disk.

Then you have Yuiji's Past which is what you want to read before moving on to the next game.

I have only read about 2/3rds of Yuijis past and about a 1/3 to 1/2 of the after stories, but from what I saw I would say you should check out Yuiji's past, although, apart from the revelations about his past( which are a pretty good read ) it seems to be largely setup for the next game.

i finished it. It is (mostly)a fan disc. Only the final route - the route of yuuji's past, contains depth and plot. Otherwise the plot for the various girls is pretty light and meant for you to sit back and laugh at. Although we do see some character progression like in sachi route, its not much. The short stories are similar (some are quite funny - like the one about the rice cooker).

I loved it.

i finished it. It is (mostly)a fan disc. Only the final route - the route of yuuji's past, contains depth and plot. Otherwise the plot for the various girls is pretty light and meant for you to sit back and laugh at. Although we do see some character progression like in sachi route, its not much. The short stories are similar (some are quite funny - like the one about the rice cooker).

I loved it.

i see, I'm doing the most annoying heroine first(for me)..michiru. and the comedy is good, but that kind of comedy doesn't appeal to me much.

if i can finish reading her route or avoid skipping her whole route altogether, i hope the other routes are more appealing to me,

since i got no problem with the other girls on the prequel.

i see, I'm doing the most annoying heroine first(for me)..michiru. and the comedy is good, but that kind of comedy doesn't appeal to me much.

if i can finish reading her route or avoid skipping her whole route altogether, i hope the other routes are more appealing to me,

since i got no problem with the other girls on the prequel.

i like to treat it as a mystery where i am supposed to find clues in every route about the real plot that is going on. I haven't played the final grisaia yet, but i have/had(don't remember now sorry) a few theories about the cliffhanger in second grisaia and the mysterious events that occur in first grisaia. The writing is great, so i enjoy rereading it (i have read original grisaia 3-4 times), and every time i find myself entertained by some new revelation or theory about the main plot (even if its incorrect). Grisaia no kajitsu has a certain depth to it that gives me the freedom to let me imagination run wild, using everything i know about human psychology and general how societies operate.

One thing that surprised me is that sachi route actually provides more clues about yuuji's past than makina's route.

I too am not a fan of michiru. But she is..entertaining to discuss(make fun of) with my friends. For example, there was this one time when i was just showing random quotes from random eroges to my friend..and i never expected this response.

[27-02-2017 20:58:00] pramit: ""I put too many tampons in! Some of them must have gone deep inside of my pussy... I'll never get them out!""

[27-02-2017 20:58:29] pramit: you will never guess this one

[27-02-2017 20:59:13] pramit: ok, that one is too hard for you

[27-02-2017 20:59:25] pramit: try this one : "Sachi, my friend, feel free to flip out."

[27-02-2017 21:00:20] friend: Yuuji

[27-02-2017 21:00:26] friend: previous one.. Michiru?

[27-02-2017 21:00:33] pramit: lol

[27-02-2017 21:00:37] pramit: its not from grisaia

[27-02-2017 21:00:45] pramit: its from some random eroge

[27-02-2017 21:00:45] friend: oh

[27-02-2017 21:00:52] friend: that's why it wasnt familiar

[27-02-2017 21:00:59] friend: but i thought it's something michiru would say

[27-02-2017 21:01:04] pramit: lol

[27-02-2017 21:01:13] friend: she is an idiot after all

i like to treat it as a mystery where i am supposed to find clues in every route about the real plot that is going on. I haven't played the final grisaia yet, but i have/had(don't remember now sorry) a few theories about the cliffhanger in second grisaia and the mysterious events that occur in first grisaia. The writing is great, so i enjoy rereading it (i have read original grisaia 3-4 times), and every time i find myself entertained by some new revelation or theory about the main plot (even if its incorrect). Grisaia no kajitsu has a certain depth to it that gives me the freedom to let me imagination run wild, using everything i know about human psychology and general how societies operate.

One thing that surprised me is that sachi route actually provides more clues about yuuji's past than makina's route.

I too am not a fan of michiru. But she is..entertaining to discuss(make fun of) with my friends. For example, there was this one time when i was just showing random quotes from random eroges to my friend..and i never expected this response.

[spoiler=dialogues]

[27-02-2017 20:58:00] pramit: ""I put too many tampons in! Some of them must have gone deep inside of my pussy... I'll never get them out!""

[27-02-2017 20:58:29] pramit: you will never guess this one

[27-02-2017 20:59:13] pramit: ok, that one is too hard for you

[27-02-2017 20:59:25] pramit: try this one : "Sachi, my friend, feel free to flip out."

[27-02-2017 21:00:20] friend: Yuuji

[27-02-2017 21:00:26] friend: previous one.. Michiru?

[27-02-2017 21:00:33] pramit: lol

[27-02-2017 21:00:37] pramit: its not from grisaia

[27-02-2017 21:00:45] pramit: its from some random eroge

[27-02-2017 21:00:45] friend: oh

[27-02-2017 21:00:52] friend: that's why it wasnt familiar

[27-02-2017 21:00:59] friend: but i thought it's something michiru would say

[27-02-2017 21:01:04] pramit: lol

[27-02-2017 21:01:13] friend: she is an idiot after all

HAHA! those are gold moments that lift up the the deadness.. the only thing i didn't like with michiru is probably her tone and over assertiveness of her every dialogue, but when you mix her with sachi + makina.. lmao. its really fun to read xD i find sachi, amane and makina so fun to read. specially when makina orders sachi to troll.. my sides die.