Hello! I have got extra data this month so I am planning to download some VNs. I would appreciate if anyone can point me to eroges with a lot of lewd things like... teasing, flashing or exhibitionism etc... Something with this "sexual thrill" element. Good story is bonus :)

Thank you all for the help, I will try not to be picky! ^^

Hello! I have got extra data this month so I am planning to download some VNs. I would appreciate if anyone can point me to eroges with a lot of lewd things like... teasing, flashing or exhibitionism etc... Something with this "sexual thrill" element. Good story is bonus :)

Thank you all for the help, I will try not to be picky! ^^

err... you probably know most of these already.. but oh well. im not very knowledgeable on nikuge's but here are some of the ones with good hscene and decent story.

p.s. i personally like the story of sharin no kuni and grisaia. and school, shiny days as most appealing.

euphoria

ikikoi

majikoi series

koichoco

hatsukoi

school days

shiny days

libra

kamidori

grisaia series (fruits of grisaia 1st - > labyrinth of grisaia 2nd)

demon master chris

yume miru kusuri

saya no uta

kana sister

rondo

beat blades haruka

taimanin series

sharin no kuni

kara no shoujo 1 and kara no shoujo 2

bible black series

imouto paradise

chrono clock

Thanks for the post, I will check them out :D

im not very knowledgeable on nikuge's

nikuge... aka Fap VN with crap ton of H Scenes and sex talk... I don't like them, I don't want a ton of sex dialogs... and 99% of them repeating over and over with a moaning voice in the background. I don't like them, I like good story (as you have mentioned) and keeping the repetitive stuff as minimal as possible

The VN are HUGE, so I only downloaded The Fruits of Grisaia. I hope that it would be good

thats a vn that will take you for a ride.. one moment ur laughing and boom they will hit you with very deep plot. do all endings too.

also try playing in this order, to maximize ur reading experience..

from lighthearted plot to very deep plot.

hereoine: chiru -> sakaki -> sachi -> makina -> amane.

and also try sharin no kuni. that one was so great that i'm having trouble looking for something as good as that one.

Edited by charlbeef