I am looking for adult otome games with H-scenes from a female POV...?

I have been looking for something like this for weeks now. I am looking for a game (I think they are mostly otome games right?) that let you play as a female character, where you have routes with male charcters (multiple or not, it doesn't matter) and that actually has some real H-scenes in there. Not off camera or censored. Real, actual sex scenes in the game. Like any eroge would. Besides that, I would love the H-scenes to (obviously) be from the female point of view.

They don't have to be otome games, just anything that follows all of those rules. I want to play the female counterpart to your traditional eroge basically. I have not been able to find any on my own. It is very difficult. I know you experts on here will know some though, and I could really use some suggestions!

Also, they can be in Japanese, it will not make a difference, I do not need an English translation. I have tried the usal methods of searching, by the way, but I have turned up empty handed!

Any assistance with this would be highly appreciated. thank you so much...! ;-)

---

How do I change my avatar, by the way. There is no edit button on my end...?

https://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-134~542.tagspoil-0.lang-ja&rfil=&s=rel&o=d

I didn't find the rule to set it only to show 18+ ones but you can manually look up and check each of these, and some of these are nukiges but they all should be from the female POV. And yeah, only Japanese ones :) ...

Avatar is edited through this link: https://erogegames.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Welcome to ErogeGames I+am+looking+at+you :D

Thank you! I hope I enjoy myself here...!

Although, I have tried vndb, and that website confused me to know end. It might be something with my computer, but it won't set the tags during the search. I do not know what the problem is.

Anything off of the top of anyone's head...? Yeah, 18+ is necessary. I want to experience the H-scenes.

By the way, I am female, which is why I am asking for a female POV specifically...!

--

The avatar didn't work. It is 150x150, under the kb requirement, and I tried to link from my PC and the web, and it still shows an "x."

Edited by I_am_looking_at_YOU

Wait, so VNDB isn't allowing you to search by tags? O_O First time I hear of such a problem, what do you get when you try to search with tags set (for example, what happens when you open the link I sent earlier?) ...

I see your avatar, you managed to set it, it's some black and white art of possibly two males trying to kiss each other (though it could be a female and a male, I dunno, it's from some doujin I guess? xD)

• 4 months later...

I have been gone for quite a while. I hope it is alright to continue this thread. Life got in the way, and I had no time for my Otome games, lol.

So, that last game that was posted was actually a pretty good example of what I am talking about. Can anyone suggest any more games?

I am going to try VNDB again, but in reply to the other post above, that is exactly correct. It was not letting me use the tag system at all for some reason. Any idea why it is doing that.

Also, I checked chrome, and my avatar does show up in that browser. For some reason, it just won't show up in IE 11.

lol, the avatar is actually a girl, and a guy. It is Yuki/Yukkie (the girl with the dark hair.), and the white haired guy is Zero. They are both from Vampire Knight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have also been looking for a similar game, however most of the games that I have found, were really terrible, the story was pointless and I would even say senseless, and the sex acts ... they lack sensuality and emotions. Someone told me to try princess evangile, as it is having one of the most realistic sex acts. Well, I haven't played it yet, but I am going to do it for sure. I am kind of addict to sex actually, that is exactly why I am still looking for those games and I also like the onlyfans search and the best accounts.

Edited by Midir
I have also been looking for a similar game, however most of the games that I have found, were really terrible, the story was pointless and I would even say senseless, and the sex acts ... they lack sensuality and emotions.

Try SaDistic BlooD if you dont mind gore.

Its not really a Otome, but it does have female protagonist with some of the h scense being stright while others yuri.

Edited by Pasa