Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I join this as well here? Thanks in advance.

PS - By the way it was me who change the date back at VNDB (Sorry for the promotion here lol). That aside, actually I had slight wary though that Sekai might need to delay this even if they already announce this will be released at 27th. But at least for now we knew the exact date for the release albeit still uncertain, so it's good for now at least because at least it mean that if it would be delayed it's only for several days instead of months. Oh, and I was looking forward to this as well considering that this should be released last year, and deal with Sekai happened so it's delayed.

May I join this as well here? Thanks in advance.

PS - By the way it was me who change the date back at VNDB (Sorry for the promotion here lol). That aside, actually I had slight wary though that Sekai might need to delay this even if they already announce this will be released at 27th. But at least for now we knew the exact date for the release albeit still uncertain, so it's good for now at least because at least it mean that if it would be delayed it's only for several days instead of months. Oh, and I was looking forward to this as well considering that this should be released last year, and deal with Sekai happened so it's delayed.

they should change their company name from sekai project to delay project. :[

I think a delay is unlikely this close to release, I mean there was no real reason they had to announce it was going to come out that day if they weren't reasonably sure they could make it. Nobody (as far as I know) really even expected it to come out so early so it's not like they would have lost out on anything if they'd just kept quiet longer.

Well, last minute technical issues are always a possibility but that would only be a few days delay most likely.

About that, while I did say that Sekai was prone to delayed the release I still prefer them over JAST though. The reason was because at least Sekai still managed to had released a number of VNs per year, and also they didn't spent long time to do the releasing compared to JAST. For Saku Saku, I did said that I wary about the delay there, but I think if that's happened it would be only two days just like back at Wagahigh (Hopefully the delay didn't need to be happened there).

PS - I realized that JAST did had physical copy release as well, but my opinion in regard of that it wasn't flexible if they want to improve the release number because physical copy need quite a long time to prepare the release.

Edit 7/23 - Well my '0expectation was at least fulfilled although to be honest I didn't want that to be fulfilled though lol. By the way I expected (ie wary) this to be delayed, and yes it was delayed to 31st (One day after Subahibi supposed release date) so we need to wait a little while longer here. Oh, and of course I keep my request here even though it's delayed.

Edited by littleshogun
  • 2 weeks later...

Too bad that it looks its getting postponed again. The steam release on vndb changed to TBA and while the adult version did not get that (yet) it is still not released as far as I can tell.

lol in limbo forever?

Too bad that it looks its getting postponed again. The steam release on vndb changed to TBA and while the adult version did not get that (yet) it is still not released as far as I can tell.

lol in limbo forever?

Huh, LOL, that's Sekai for you xD Nevermind, when it come out, it'll come out, that's Sekai's style of release xD ...

Huh, LOL, that's Sekai for you xD Nevermind, when it come out, it'll come out, that's Sekai's style of release xD ...

Sekai still needs a bit of practice to match Jast. Sumaga is in limbo for a like half a decade.

I expect Jast's Majikoi to be released around 2-3 years or so after we have the release of the last fantranslation of the A series. Assuming the fantranslators will take their time of course and require at least 2 years for each.

In the meantime Jast might release a few unannounced 2-5 hour long nukiges to fill the gap...

Edited by Dan
Sekai still needs a bit of practice to match Jast. Sumaga is in limbo for a like half a decade.

I expect Jast's Majikoi to be released around 2 years or so after we have the release of the last fantranslation of the A series.

In the meantime we might get unannounced 2-5 hour long nukiges to fill the gap...

JAST is on a whole another level, there's no way to compare them and Sekai, that's for sure xD ... Though, considering how many people had already read Majikoi's fan-TL, I wonder why they bother with the official release for it.

JAST is on a whole another level, there's no way to compare them and Sekai, that's for sure xD ... Though, considering how many people had already read Majikoi's fan-TL, I wonder why they bother with the official release for it.

They might JUST copy the fantranslation and put a few spelling fixes here and there.

If they started from the beginning then it would be released around 2035 or so...

Instead we will only have a 2024 release if all goes well lol.

"JAST IN TIME" ^^

They might JUST copy the fantranslation and put a few spelling fixes here and there.

If they started from the beginning then it would be released around 2035 or so...

Instead we will only have a 2024 release if all goes well lol.

"JAST IN TIME" ^^

Yeah, indeed, you speak the truth xD Though, honestly, I am hoping they won't be that kind of lazy and just take the fan-translation and put it as official, I heard the fan-TLed version needs improvements xD

I thought you read it on VNDB originally XD Didn't know you were just prophecizing it :D

Just read the postponing of the steam release.

That the adult version would follow soon enough was the prediction :) ...which became true even sooner than I expected lol

Besides, doesn't Sekai often release adult versions AFTER the all ages version? It sure looked suspicious.

Now wait till the All Ages version is released in a month or two while the adult one for February-June.

Just read the postponing of the steam release.

That the adult version would follow soon enough was the prediction :) ...which became true even sooner than I expected lol

Besides, doesn't Sekai often release adult versions AFTER the all ages version? It sure looked suspicious.

Now wait till the All Ages version is released in a month or two while the adult one for February-June.

I knew it sounded too good to be true once Denpasoft announced it this month. I knew it... this all reeked of delayment, dunno why they even bothered announcing it at all :p ...