Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

Well, maybe they bored so much that they decided to troll us by announced the fake release date twice lol. Although if that true, then it would be highly unprofessional for Sekai.

Anyway, for more serious answer here apparently they had some problem in regard of getting approval from Steam in regard of the release. What I could say is that Libra did had the same problem in the past, so guess we couldn't do anything but wait here. Oh, and by the way here's the source from the Sekai hardcore supporter.

Edited by littleshogun
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe they bored so much that they decided to troll us by announced the fake release date twice lol. Although if that true, then it would be highly unprofessional for Sekai.

Anyway, for more serious answer here apparently they had some problem in regard of getting approval from Steam in regard of the release. What I could say is that Libra did had the same problem in the past, so guess we couldn't do anything but wait here. Oh, and by the way here's the source from the Sekai hardcore supporter.

Ah, indeed, yeah, it happened to Libra as well if I remember correctly ... Well, if that's the only problem they have, then they should have no problem fixing it up all soon, I am guessing it will come out this month at least, hopefully both 18+ and all ages versions xD

And it's indeed delayed now that Sekai announced it on their Twitter. Here's their Twitter below:

Well, I gave them 0.01 point to them there because at least the delay wasn't as sudden as last time, in which they still announced that they would be release it at 25th, only for them to tweet the delay three hours later.

seikai reliesed this crap https://vndb.org/v18849

And as it usually happens with them they released the All Ages version for it first with the adult one TBA.

Seeing how they cannot release the adult version of Saku Saku as they wait for Steam's permission to release the all ages version it is rather likely that we won't see the adult release soon.

"SOON" XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol apparently it will be out today according to vndb.

Only the All ages version.

Guess the adult one will come for March-July.

Of course even the all age version may end up delayed AGAIN.

By the way, since this out I would like to request this as well. That said, I understand though if this might take a while to be uploaded here considering that it was just out (ie less than 12 hours) very good news thanks!