I have not played Huniepop yet, so...

I am on and off playing Dark Sphere | Eroge Download - and casual gameplay it is.

(atm I am lost/ confused in the 4th labyrinth :D )

Riffie searches labyrinths mazes for spheres, these mazes are full with monsters, mainly orcs.

Other monsters will just hit the heroine, orcs will either hit her, or grab and rape her. Each labyrinth also has a special sex scene - an evil sex machine here, a slime attack there ...

gameplay is very simple - I play with gamepad and there's like only 2 buttons to control the game.

Looks like this : (you play the white-haired girl on the left. the pink mosnters are them sexual perpetrator orcs)

_dark-sphere_level.jpg

The menu looks like this when Riffie feels fine, her picture changes if covered in semen, or if aroused - it maybe is deceiving, as so far (4th labyrinth) I have not come across anything that would give options in "equip". Also any skills so far are only support magic, no battle magic or such. As said, very simple and straightforward.

_dark-elf_menu.jpg

The sex-scenes are very short, and animated but the animations are simple (4 frames?) - makes sense when there can be so many, particularly if you managed to have her trapped/surrounded somewhere.

The art is surprisingly nice. The picture below shows the "escape sequence" where if you make Riffie wriggle strongly enough (animated), maybe she'll break free (also animated). During the real sex scene the orc will no more be transparent.

_dark-sphere_caught.jpg

The game is not voiced.

---------------------

I have not yet played it myself, but Kinni described Orc Castle this way:

It's a puzzle game where you put traps to take care of invaders.

sounds good to me. :)

hope you have fun.

Edited by Göffel