Request for Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

It is translated - https://vndb.org/v12849

https://vndb.org/r49187

"Translates first chapter only. Includes lots of translations mistakes."

Ivan never uploads VNs in this kind of state.

But you can grab the game from here to test out that fan-patch:

Mikocon-[141128][sprite] ??????????? ??????? [6078M] (Maxi?) (????)

Edited by TakiMinase

As for the state of translation, unfortunately it's still the first chapter so I think nobody would want that for now because most people prefer Aokana to be fully translated just like Infernoplex said (Translation mistake aside). But if you want to play VN untranslated, then be my guest and have fun.

For a bit history, to tell the truth it's quite thorny if we talk about the project (Sorry for OOT and my rant beforehand, because this project was quite personal to mine). It was started with the VN was already fully translated and ready for the editing, then the 'accident' happened and because there's no backup data then all is loss and the translator himself (OriginalRen) was trying to starting anew. Only that apparently it was too much for him so much that he was frustrated and venting it back at Fuwanovel indirectly (Perhaps his job was the factor as well), and finally he snapped and deleted the whole trace for the translation project of Aokana.

After that a new group started and I think so far it's got a promising progress, only for Astro tell them that the translation was quite bad and they decided to fall back in order to learn Japanese. To be honest, I'd like to think that Astro attention was more personal in regard of Aokana and perhaps he was attempting something in regard of Aokana imo, but let's leave it at that. In the end, what we got for Aokana was a cursed VN which mean that it won't see the complete translation for a long time (Just like Yuzusoft and August in back at 2012, and now Saga Planet). Hope that we got it translated in the future, and sorry for the rambling here.

Edited by littleshogun

additional info. the owner of the translation blog deleted all traces of the blog being translation blog, including all status updates... and comments from people... and tried to make the blog look like an "english translated fan blog"

lul..

their blog: here

http://i.imgur.com/MbeFtKn.png

Edited by charlbeef

Well, that's what I mean by snapped. Granted the fan were sometimes could be too demanding, but I think it's basically Ren's fault that it became a mess here (He promised an update at last year and obviously fan would likely look forward to that). Besides, I think from the moment he write something like 'Fuwa need to be saved' and like to rambling 'I'd lost my creativity', well I started to think that he might be too unreliable for Aokana translation. To be honest here, I was the one who look forward to the announcement as well here. But what's done is done here I suppose.