Alisoft translations.

Hey everyone,

I know that the Rance games are being translated, Rance Quest and some of the older games I believe, as well as Daiteikoku.

But are any other Alisoft games being translated? According to the Alicesoft wikia a game called Shaman's Sanctuary has been released, and it looks pretty good. But I don't know if it is being translated.

And does anyone know how far along the Rance Quest translation is?

Heres a good resource that shows pretty much every VN currently being translated VNTL Status Tracker

I think its the same source they use for the "Visual Novels Translation Status" thread located in the Eroge News section of the forum. The last update for Rance quest was on Feb 4th and the status is at 4-5% translated.

Heres a good resource that shows pretty much every VN currently being translated VNTL Status Tracker

I think its the same source they use for the "Visual Novels Translation Status" thread located in the Eroge News section of the forum. The last update for Rance quest was on Feb 4th and the status is at 4-5% translated.

Thanks for the link, I've been wondering how everyone was finding out about the progress of game translations.

Thanks for the link, I've been wondering how everyone was finding out about the progress of game translations.

No problem. Alternatively, you can also go to The Visual Novel Database and search for a particular visual novel and they'll let you know what languages the VN is available in or if its being translated. You can click on the English patch and check the status on their website. If you don't see a English patch that means they don't have the VN available in English.

No problem. Alternatively, you can also go to The Visual Novel Database and search for a particular visual novel and they'll let you know what languages the VN is available in or if its being translated. You can click on the English patch and check the status on their website. If you don't see a English patch that means they don't have the VN available in English.

And thanks for this link too. :D