• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah well the game brought back some good memories of d2 but the fact that they capped it to lv13 was a let down

gameplay was pretty good but I couldn't find a good...any crossbow for my DH so I had to use a bow :(

-(Editted so many times...autocorrect on phone ftw x.x)

Edited by Nobu

It does really not differ from D2 as much as people were made to believe, but just think of it as a large sized game expansion pack+new characters, though personally i dont think i'll buy it =/ only really got into D2 since i got it 4 free :p

(Btw, turned into random games thread?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've played it, then stopped. Played it again, then stopped. Played it again after some time, then I stopped playing it. And I don't plan on playing it again, I guess. It was fun while it lasted, but after a quite amount of time spent on it, it gets boring.

I've first encountered this game when the Season 2 started, if I remember right.

Ill let people guess mine its very original if you know what I mean. NA btw

I stopped playing a bit after Viktor came out. The balance team pissed me off too much. Now I play Dota 2, but not nearly as much as I played League.

I personally think balance is done very well in league having out of 102 champions or so all 102 be viable and having about 80 ish of them viable for tournament play its one of the things I like about league.

Edited by Stàr
Ill let people guess mine its very original if you know what I mean. NA btw

I personally think balance is done very well in league having out of 102 champions or so all 102 be viable and having about 80 ish of them viable for tournament play its one of the things I like about league.

Well the game is starting to be a bit more balanced than it once was. Hell, they're not even touching the recent champions unless it's extremely important (see Zyra who could literally do anything at once). They're reworking a few champions here and there, and it seems fine to me. I expect to see a few more Katarina's and Garen's in competitive play as well as Xin Zhao, Evelynn and Twitch (less Evelynn because she's still weak compared to other champions in viability).

Now to see if they make the Soraka-Karma reworks go on live soon. It would be awesome and would actually give me a reason to buy Karma.

It's not that. It's the way they do things. Every time a major tournament finishes and a certain champ is seen to do well, they nerf them into the ground rather than buffing a counter (see: Malzahar).

Soraka its just the art I believe and not her kit, and I was actually a bit sad by the twitch changes they made him him weaker tbh :( I used to jungle him and now he is just meh. Eve still weak but not as weak at least imo. Kat changes look pretty good and idk about garens but he looks pretty strong at least from just some dominion I played yesterday to kill time.

And yes zyra was broken she came out and she still is very stronk but overall I dont think anyone is gonna flame you 2 badly if you pick any of the 102 champions not even heimer who isnt bad just that you have to be really good with him.

It's not that. It's the way they do things. Every time a major tournament finishes and a certain champ is seen to do well, they nerf them into the ground rather than buffing a counter (see: Malzahar).

Look at Malphite, Shyv, and Mundo for more recent examples they all got nerfed. Mundo got nerfed by a lot and he is still a complete beast who goes full tank and kills your carry. Shyv still played and is still really strong (Saintvicious mains her and plays her in tournaments still). Malphite now if he wants to burst a carry has to go ap tank or pure ap but you still him in tournaments.

I can see why the nerfs would annoy you but they do a really good job recently of not over nerfing...Amumu nerfs were stronk but I'm still picking him everytime I get a good team for him but he no longer drops someone to half hp by landing his bandage toss:o

In the Ipl san francisco tournament I believe over 80 champions were used :p they cant nerf all 80 and if 1 of those 80 is dominating there is probably something wrong.

Edited by Stàr

Didn't they buff the crap out of Mal recently?

Soraka its just the art I believe and not her kit, and I was actually a bit sad by the twitch changes they made him him weaker tbh :( I used to jungle him and now he is just meh. Eve still weak but not as weak at least imo. Kat changes look pretty good and idk about garens but he looks pretty strong at least from just some dominion I played yesterday to kill time.

And yes zyra was broken she came out and she still is very stronk but overall I dont think anyone is gonna flame you 2 badly if you pick any of the 102 champions not even heimer who isnt bad just that you have to be really good with him.

They made Twitch look more like an AD carry with stealth abilities. I like the current Twitch than the old one because he won't be able to stay out of teamfights as long as he once did. Old Twitch was a janitor, like AP Yi.

Evelynn is much more fun to play right now because of her new passive. It feels way more stealthy than just skulking around waiting for an opportunity to strike. You have to play with the bushes and the fact that minions can't even see through your stealth, making lane ganking much more violent. People don't usually pink ward the two bushes in the lane.

I can see why the nerfs would annoy you but they do a really good job recently of not over nerfing...Amumu nerfs were stronk but I'm still picking him everytime I get a good team for him but he no longer drops someone to half hp by landing his bandage toss:o

In the Ipl san francisco tournament I believe over 80 champions were used :p they cant nerf all 80 and if 1 of those 80 is dominating there is probably something wrong.

AP Amumu was lethal, it was a deserved nerf. Doesn't make him less fun to play, though.

As for Malphite, the reason why he's still picked is because he counters the current bruiser AD top laner meta on a large scale. Try playing Xin Zhao or Jax against him and they're sure to be demolished because they rely too much on auto attacks.

EDIT#3: Man, these edits are really killing me.

Edited by Aurethel