I know amumu needed the nerf >.> never said he didnt and yes ofc thats why mal is still picked his E is just that amazing

Never said you were complaining about it =B

In another note, which position do you enjoy playing the most? I'm mainly an AP mid or a support player whenever I'm in a premade or in solo queue.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like jungling a lot more than any lane and as far as laning goes I consider myself a slightly above average adc for my elo (High 1500's atm), and a good solo top but for some reason I like mid the most >.> even when I consider that my most average lane

And now I want to download Fate stay night your avatars are too OP.

Its the same as my name here I thought using the same words as the opening post was enough of a clue >.> stàr - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

Xin is really a jungler that needs to get ganks off or he falls behind :$ and I have never played ali and I dont think he is op at all I wouldnt ban him in ranked but people beg you to do it if he hasnt been banned and I want to practice my jungle nunu he is really strong right now:)

Its the same as my name here I thought using the same words as the opening post was enough of a clue >.> stàr - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net

Xin is really a jungler that needs to get ganks off or he falls behind :$ and I have never played ali and I dont think he is op at all I wouldnt ban him in ranked but people beg you to do it if he hasnt been banned and I want to practice my jungle nunu he is really strong right now:)

I didn't notice your guessing thing in your opening post, sorry xD

Thanks, I'll make sure to add you.

I don't really play free to play games , although i hear that riot did a good job making it true free to play and not pay to win.

I like "normal" games better, at least then i know there aren't any secret hidden costs anywhere with microtransactions & eshops and all that bullshit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually thought the Vi song was really retarded.

There were some lines there that I can't imagine anyone not being embarassed singing, an example would be the line that went something like

"Do you wanna feel like a total rebel flipping tables at the enemies?"

Really, who the fuck could say that with a straight face?

I still think the Diana song was much better than this.

i think the song is perfect for the character, and it was sung by riot devs. The diana one was awesome

She's such a misfit, always ready to brawl

It's like her business, roughing up your friends as the law

There is no difference if you believe you're strong

She's a bulldozer making sure you're flat on the ground

She's like a boomerang, who never gives up

She flies in circles till she hits you and you're biting the dust

So just remember this, when she's chasing you down

Face first you'll be thrown onto the Proving Grounds

She'll knock you out.

Have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?

Did you ever try to further improve how fast you punch people through the roof?

Was there ever any certain time when you thought brute force and style combine well?

I guess now's time to shine cause finally she's here. Here comes Vi

And as a matter of fact, the best bet one has is to quickly react

to the first attack that's aiming for the bones

cause she'll never pull back and just risk it.

Have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?

Did you ever try to further improve how fast you punch people through the roof?

Was there ever any certain time when you thought brute force and style combine well?

I guess now's time to shine cause finally she's here. Here comes Vi!

E: sorry, it was not sung by riot devs http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2924786

Who should be the singer? After thinking about this for a little while though, the answer was pretty obvious; Nicki( http://www.facebook.com/NickiTaylormusic ), a young singer here from LA and a friend of mine simply had the perfect voice for this song, and since she’s also a huge video game nerd and a cool chick, she was down to help me out with this and record the vocals for this song. So I brought her in last saturday and recorded the final musical element.

Edited by pramit
  • 4 weeks later...