Galaxy Angel Eternal Lovers win 10 how to fullscreen ?

Well the title already say it. I know it's old game but still i need to finish this game. Before i play it on windows 7 and can play it on full screen. Now i change my laptop to windows 10 and can't play it on full screen. Please tell me how to fix this

you probably have tried all of these already, but... ill still give it a shot just in case...

through the the menu?

through alt enter? (if that still exist in win 10)

Well i already tried ALT+ENTER and change the screen setting using configuration inside the game. No change. But i tried change the GA_config.ini it works. Problem is when battle the screen is glitch. The name,location everything scrambled. can't click anything

I think that is a common problem with the game, not sure if it can be fixed. Check out the translators forum Seiha Translations - View forum - Galaxy Angel Trilogy

can't find my problems. Looks like people don't have any full screen problem for Eternal Lovers. BTW i try to register at seiha but i don't know the answer for "Who runs this place?:". Maybe i can ask there for help

Edited by Black_Lotus
can't find my problems. Looks like people don't have any full screen problem for Eternal Lovers. BTW i try to register at seiha but i don't know the answer for "Who runs this place?:". Maybe i can ask there for help

Aroduc

Black_Lotus says

good luck with this

Black_Lotus says

good luck with this

this was already answered above

• 3 weeks later...