Their seems to be an issue with downloading.

Every time I try to download a part from a game, it keeps telling me that I put in the wrong captcha, even though sometimes I know for a fact that I put in the right wrong. It was working fine before, but then all of a sudden it just didn't. Is anyone else also experiencing this issue.

Every time I try to download a part from a game, it keeps telling me that I put in the wrong captcha, even though sometimes I know for a fact that I put in the right wrong. It was working fine before, but then all of a sudden it just didn't. Is anyone else also experiencing this issue.

yeah, i noticed the change in captcha system, its not a little easier to read than before.. i've tried getting wrong answer a couple of

times too, but i could've sworn i entered the correct answer in the box, considering that it became easier to read. it could've been a fault in their captcha system, but i can't say with confidence that the problem was on their side, since i only vaguely remember the event.

did it occur frequently? did it happen consecutively? to me it occured around 2 times thus far... not consecutive though....

there is also a quick way but is paid !

paid version had no captcha? i assumed it still had captcha... but i wouldn't know since i haven't tried paying for the service..

downloading it from torrent would be another free alternative..

@charlbeef: I know that problem you report, and I think to know what's going on:

I guess you download like I do: Open one tab per download-part, click free, click free download on each opened tab, so the time counter runs down on each tab already.

The problem then is : Like with the previous captcha system, each captcha is valid only for some short time, after that time - exact span unknown to me - it is no longer valid, but the bug with the new system is: it still displays the old, obsolete captcha.

So, whenever you got to a (next) tab where the captcha already dispays for more than [> 5 ???, 10 ???] minutes, click the "new captcha" button first and solve that one.

works.

@charlbeef: I know that problem you report, and I think to know what's going on:

I guess you download like I do: Open one tab per download-part, click free, click free download on each opened tab, so the time counter runs down on each tab already.

The problem then is : Like with the previous captcha system, each captcha is valid only for some short time, after that time - exact span unknown to me - it is no longer valid, but the bug with the new system is: it still displays the old, obsolete captcha.

So, whenever you got to a (next) tab where the captcha already dispays for more than [> 5 ???, 10 ???] minutes, click the "new captcha" button first and solve that one.

works.

now that i think back on it, yes.. that seems the case, i usually press the download free, and do something else while waiting for the timer, sometimes... i take a while before returning and what you said was exactly what happened, but yeah... them having a bug in their captcha system is probably the case. it is kinda annoying, but then again... so long as we can still download when we try again, this is bearable.

maiby you must to block mozila firefox to give permision and captch is fine

the captcha didn't accept the correct answer. i think the 1st course of action should be. is to try again.

Edited by charlbeef