When i download school days (ive tried to download it from many different places) it just wont work. I download it and i extract it using winrar and i end up with a folder containing disk 1 and disk 2. Then i mount them both using daemon tools, i click on the disk to start downloading the game but for some reason the install button is grey and it just wont let me download it, it doesnt do anything if i press game start either. If i try to uninstall it, it lets me do it and the install button is clickable but if i then try to download it it just doesnt do anything at all. I've tried downloading it from many different places, ive even reinstalled daemon tools and winrar but it still just doesnt seem to do anything.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet - Pictures of every step i do when i try to download it

So what should i do, im not very good at downloading games like this so i might have tripped up on something very basic. Please help!

When i download school days (ive tried to download it from many different places) it just wont work. I download it and i extract it using winrar and i end up with a folder containing disk 1 and disk 2. Then i mount them both using daemon tools, i click on the disk to start downloading the game but for some reason the install button is grey and it just wont let me download it, it doesnt do anything if i press game start either. If i try to uninstall it, it lets me do it and the install button is clickable but if i then try to download it it just doesnt do anything at all. I've tried downloading it from many different places, ive even reinstalled daemon tools and winrar but it still just doesnt seem to do anything.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet - Pictures of every step i do when i try to download it

So what should i do, im not very good at downloading games like this so i might have tripped up on something very basic. Please help!

try reading this:

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/858-school-days-hq-problems-35/

Omggggg, it worked!!!

Thank you so much, ive been struggling with this problem for about a week now, ive probably redownloaded this entire game close to 10 times now. Thanks!!!!

glad it did, a little tip for the future. If you manage to extract the game fine without errors from winrar/7zip etc the problem is not caused by corrupt files so there is no point in downloading the whole thing again.