what is the difference between these two versions of eiyu senki?

Eiyu*Senki - The World Conquest - Eroge Download | Eroge Download

vs

Eiyuu*Senki - Eroge Download | Eroge Download

which one should i play?

Would you recommend this game?

Does this game have any strategy element?

official release and fan translation one.. if im not mistaken

havent played the official release one, but i played the fan tl one and it had the quests for psvita. along with it, the cg's for vita

both are fully english translated and uncensored... dialogues from both version should be different, but dont take my word for it, since i havent played the

official release one.

Edited by charlbeef
Eiyu*Senki - The World Conquest - Eroge Download | Eroge Download

vs

Eiyuu*Senki - Eroge Download | Eroge Download

which one should i play?

Would you recommend this game?

Does this game have any strategy element?

If you haven't downloaded the fan version might as well go for the official jast release.

I tried the fan patch version right after it was released and it wasn't very good, It had missing h-scenes, and untranslated h-scenes. they probably fixed in a later patch but I'm not sure if ivan uploaded the update or not.

The game doesn't have much strategy involved, you can pretty much beat even if you have no idea of what you are doing as long as you attack the weaker enemy first.

If you want there is a option to make the game harder, you just have to attack the stronger enemies first, and when given opportunity collect the special items. Every time you do this the rest of the countries will get stronger.

The game is definitely good - entertaining, the overall story is also good as well, lots of fun characters, fun little thingies here and there, good smooth controls, and and and ...

strategic - well, at least on higher difficulty you need to properly select party members/ equip + use them well.

I played the version in the second download - in that one translation is the official Playstation translation for the non-h parts (some parts good, some parts not good) and fantranslated for the h-scenes (good translation) - if i understood correctly.

In that version wherever the Playstation had a proper non-h replacement character-mission, you get that Playstation character-mission, AND the h-version character-mission, too.

Often then you need to do BOTH missions, because only one of them will trigger the next one, or trigger the first mission for a different character. In that aspect, I guess both the official adult version, but also the Playstation version are better - no need to do things twice.

Overall, normal difficulty has this option to make remaining nations stronger by doing things "out of order" - eg. conquer India first: get choice to accept bonus item AND other nations get stronger; then Mongolia: get choice to accept bonus item AND other nations get stronger again; only then China.

But if you set the base difficulty to highest at the choice in the game's beginning, it actually does get difficult enough already. Still playable, but so that there is practically just one "route" left - like, no early attacking conquering Persia, no chance to beat Russia without Tutanchamun in the party, and so on.

And some of the difficulty-by-choice were then no longer really possible - I don't think it is feasible, or at least not while still being fun, to at highest base difficulty conquer India first, for example. So maybe highest base difficulty is more suitable for a replay.

to use the wiki, you better block that photobucket annoy-picture.

Difficulty Bonus Items - Eiyuu*Senki Wiki

-----------------

If you haven't downloaded the fan version might as well go for the official jast release.

I tried the fan patch version right after it was released and it wasn't very good, It had missing h-scenes, and untranslated h-scenes. they probably fixed in a later patch but I'm not sure if ivan uploaded the update or not.

The second version for download nowadays is the updated version (1.7-final), so all h-scenes are translated, and translated well.

The version you tried probably was fantranslation patch version 1.3.3 .

Edited by Göffel