Perhaps you could try the prepatched by SuperElmo on sukebei. I'm mainly on my main win7 machine, but I have that version, and copied the original folder from torrent downloads to my laptop which has win10 installed. It worked from the get go, just need to put the serial first time you start(it's in the accompanying text file). If start.exe doesn't work, try KoichocoHook.exe in the directory.

Perhaps you could try the prepatched by SuperElmo on sukebei. I'm mainly on my main win7 machine, but I have that version, and copied the original folder from torrent downloads to my laptop which has win10 installed. It worked from the get go, just need to put the serial first time you start(it's in the accompanying text file). If start.exe doesn't work, try KoichocoHook.exe in the directory.

g3wmquK.png

Tried to use Compability mode... and this shows up...

one of notes in superelmo's torrent , maybe you already tried , but:

If you can’t start the game, try moving the game folder to another local disc(like the root directory or Program Files), turning off your Antivirus program(especially if you’re using McAfee or Symantec) as some anti-vurus programs don’t like the crack(hook.dll, KoichokoHook.exe and start.exe - false positive), start as admin or restart your PC.

Also, I forgot to mention, I never install visual novels in Program Files, instead they'll be on E drive (main rig with win7) or in their own folder someplace else (laptop win10). Try installing/placing it elsewhere.

Another thing to remember, make sure the installation folder path is as short as possible to avoid problems.(In my case E: on win7, C:Tony/ on win10 laptop). And make sure there's no strange characters in the path.