Is there a Japanese Equivalent for this site?

I've been trying to learn Japanese and i was wondering if anyone knew about a site i can download eroge raw? There are a lot of good games on this site but looking at vndb makes me realise just how much hasn't been translated...

I'm thinking maybe one day i'll be able to read them or translate them :p

Thanks in advance! (i'm not very active on this site)

I've been trying to learn Japanese and i was wondering if anyone knew about a site i can download eroge raw? There are a lot of good games on this site but looking at vndb makes me realise just how much hasn't been translated...

I'm thinking maybe one day i'll be able to read them or translate them :p

Thanks in advance! (i'm not very active on this site)

from the top of my memory you can download untranslated games sukebei nya, mikocon, anime sharing and girlcelly blog. I'm sure there are more sites just wait for someone else to suggest them.

from the top of my memory you can download untranslated games sukebei nya, mikocon, anime sharing and girlcelly blog. I'm sure there are more sites just wait for someone else to suggest them.

Both mikocon and girlcelly usually also share their stuff on sukebei.

Also be aware not all of those releases might be cracked. And it might not always be so obvious how to apply it if there is one, especially if you can't read the instructions...

here another 2:

Hentaicore - Free download hentai manga, HCG, Doujinshi, hentai comic, Hentai anime, Comiket 84

VIVA HENTAI

Both mikocon and girlcelly usually also share their stuff on sukebei.

Also be aware not all of those releases might be cracked. And it might not always be so obvious how to apply it if there is one, especially if you can't read the instructions...

If he is on a level to read untranslated japanese games I don't think he will have any problem following the crack instructions...