Does anyone know the name of this visual novel?

Several months ago a video was popping in my recomandations frequently. It was a video about bad ending in a visual novel. This video started with MC laying in the bed with pink haired girl after they just had a threesome(there was also a guy downstares). After chatting the girl decides to go downstairs and suddenly a girl with long black hair and a baseball bat crawls out from beneth the bed and goes downstairs. After hearing 2 strikes the girl returns in the room and decides to take out the MC too. She said that she had hoped that after the MC finds out what a slut that pink haired girl was, he would be with her. After that she confesses her love not to the character, but to YOU, the player and kills you. After that ending when you try to load your game, you can't do it anymore. This girl won't let you.

I was super mindblown by this and I really wanted to play this game one day but I didn't have time. After DDLC came out I remembered about this visual novel but I forgot the name and so I decided to look for a video but I just couldn't find it anymore! Everything is flooded with DDLC now!

I don't know if it'll help, but I even remember someone commented on the video "He drank another dude's sperm from the vigina? This fucker deserved to die"